Duramax Hat

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Thanks guys! Gotta keep it stormtrooper matches the truck :)

huga3une.jpg

agebyjub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
I don't care what shipping to Canada costs. Next time just........
image_zps39b2eff9.jpg

I wanna see what it looks on though. Maybe Katie will model it for us. :D

Last edited:

Dieseljt

Apr 15, 2014
Help

Help plz anyways I have a 2007 chevy silverado 3500 anyways on my way home from work I got alittle down the road then my truck all of a sudden quit shifting and how I could tell was it was jumping up to 3000 rpms so I pulled over and put it in park and killed then I turned it on and put it in reverse wouldn't go it said shift inhibited switch to N to reset and I did but before doing that I put it back in drive and it still wasn't shifting anyways I reset it I got back to my town finally Anyways I went to my cousins job and put it on a scanner and some codes popped up like the p0700 and some for the glow plugs and one for solonoids and something for low voltage.. I replaced the tcm just 2 months ago what should I look at now I mean I'm lost this is my first diesel so like I said I'm lost any help I can get will be appreciated thanks

05duri720

Jul 24, 2012
Central NY
Help plz anyways I have a 2007 chevy silverado 3500 anyways on my way home from work I got alittle down the road then my truck all of a sudden quit shifting and how I could tell was it was jumping up to 3000 rpms so I pulled over and put it in park and killed then I turned it on and put it in reverse wouldn't go it said shift inhibited switch to N to reset and I did but before doing that I put it back in drive and it still wasn't shifting anyways I reset it I got back to my town finally Anyways I went to my cousins job and put it on a scanner and some codes popped up like the p0700 and some for the glow plugs and one for solonoids and something for low voltage.. I replaced the tcm just 2 months ago what should I look at now I mean I'm lost this is my first diesel so like I said I'm lost any help I can get will be appreciated thanks

Holy run-on sentence! Lol. Just an fyi, if you want help, try starting your own new thread, not adding a post to the end of someone else's.