Dropped The Truck Off at HSP Yesterday!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Made it to the track. Was having issues with traction but managed some 6.80's and a new personal best of 108mph in the 1/8. Time to turn it some more and see want she will do in the 1/4 finally. Evans trans is working great, Marks Tuning is killer, HSP turbo setup is awesome.

https://youtu.be/-8mCS_gA-WI

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
So you were spinning on the cheater slicks ? Were you on the big tune ? 6.80 is damn good for the size/weight of your truck . How much does it weigh ?

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
What all did you change on the front end? It looks really good btw. Runs awesome to!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
So you were spinning on the cheater slicks ? Were you on the big tune ? 6.80 is damn good for the size/weight of your truck . How much does it weigh ?

Yeah the track wasn't prepped real well. Mid 1.7's are terrible for this truck. Usually see mid 1.5's on Cheaters but wasnt in the cards this day. Spun all the way through 2nd and lock up. Wouldn't get traction til 3rd gear. I actually only run 1 tune but Mark quit adding fuel when the tires were spinning in the dyno, so we were going to use the track to turn it up more and see what it did. I added 100us from where it originally was which gained me some MPH and still holding perfect rail. Hoping to get 110mph out of it and at least 6.50's. I'm honestly not 100% sure on weight right now but probably around 65-6600. I only took the tailgate and rear seat out from its normal trim

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
it makes me almost want to tear off all of my big assed bumpers and hitch and backrack and drop her down! Almost! But really... WOW. If I had none gone the route that I did, I could see this as inspiration to copy the look of that sexy beast!

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
Just did the LML bumper and LTZ grill. Not much to the swap other than bolting it on. Just looks so much better than the LMM bumper.

Where did you pick the bumper and grille up at and what dI'd you give for them. Found the grille on ebay for 380.