Dropped The Truck Off at HSP Yesterday!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Thats awesome!

I was really planing on Tripples at some point, but turbos have came so far in the past few years by the time I get around to it there will be less need for them. Hell we might be flying around like the Jetsons by the time I'm ready.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Your exactly right . If you don't get it done quick when it's the latest and greatest , before you know it its outdated !i better hury and finish mine . Lol

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Ha-ha thanks. The bike is more of a garage Queen than the truck is. I put full Ohlins suspension with Huck valve forks on it a couple months ago and rode it one time lol. Poor thing gets neglected.
One time? Smh I ride my bike more than I drive my truck! Haha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Ha-ha thanks. The bike is more of a garage Queen than the truck is. I put full Ohlins suspension with Huck valve forks on it a couple months ago and rode it one time lol. Poor thing gets neglected.
Just look how clean the tires are!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Still have a soft spot for ktms what size 300? I was looking at doing gncc with one this year but I think free riding the kaw will have to suffice for the time being. Sharp bike though.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I know what you mean. I have rode a few of them. Plenty enough power for woods racing. That's why I would've gotten one. You should take it out and ride it next weekend, as long as this rain doesn't make it to sloppy.

Back on topic.....may have over read but has mark done any tune modifications yet since the hsp kit?

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I know what you mean. I have rode a few of them. Plenty enough power for woods racing. That's why I would've gotten one. You should take it out and ride it next weekend, as long as this rain doesn't make it to sloppy.

Back on topic.....may have over read but has mark done any tune modifications yet since the hsp kit?

Yeah I started another thread about it. Dropped it off to him last week and picked it up Friday. Runs awesome. Even more responsive now. Made 1,100/17XX on his dyno spinning the crap out of the tires. Boost is up around 75-80#'s and drive is around 90#. Super happy with how it all worked out.