Dropped The Truck Off at HSP Yesterday!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Dave is being stingy with them haha. He hasn't sent me any so I got nothing to post. I know they were working on exhaust stuff a couple days ago.

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Anxious for this as well.

Love how HSP throws the crash wrap on the paint for protection :thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana

Up here now, kit is awesome. I have to get the housings polished still and get a couple blankets. We ended up with a double 45mm wastegate setup one off each up pipe and dumping back into the hot cross over. Going to take a little work dialing it all in. I loaded a 2000us tune in and went for a test drive. Hit 100#+ boost when it shifted to 4th gear :roflmao: probably going to have to dial that back a little lol. The HSP crew did an awesome job. Stuff fit awesome and did a handful of unique little deals with it. Very happy and can't wait to get it to Mark to get it tuned and gates dialed in.

booxr800

Boo
Sep 13, 2009
Central Michigan
Looks even better in the bigger picture man. Good to see you made it back home ok. It was nice meeting you. Make sure you post a pic of that bumper once you get it painted and mounted on your truck.

new york lly

I really do care!!
Feb 8, 2014
Buffalo NY

Up here now, kit is awesome. I have to get the housings polished still and get a couple blankets. We ended up with a double 45mm wastegate setup one off each up pipe and dumping back into the hot cross over. Going to take a little work dialing it all in. I loaded a 2000us tune in and went for a test drive. Hit 100#+ boost when it shifted to 4th gear :roflmao: probably going to have to dial that back a little lol. The HSP crew did an awesome job. Stuff fit awesome and did a handful of unique little deals with it. Very happy and can't wait to get it to Mark to get it tuned and gates dialed in.

Wow! Very nice:thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Excellent glad it's how you expected. Yes let's see some videos. Is 100#s possible? ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not going to be getting on it too hard until the Tuning and gates are lined out. 100# was achevied the second time it went WOT on the test drive. It actually buried my 100# gauge so I don't know how much it made. Buried my 40# atmosphere gauge too lol

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Not going to be getting on it too hard until the Tuning and gates are lined out. 100# was achevied the second time it went WOT on the test drive. It actually buried my 100# gauge so I don't know how much it made. Buried my 40# atmosphere gauge too lol
Ouch that's almost scary. I bet you about sh!t yourself. I would've lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk