Driver's side dipstick

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Any more pics/details of what you did with the GPCM? Was any special attention or procedures required in other areas related to your stick swap? Thanks.

Note to self: Never use "Search" again. :D

MaxPF

JAFAWAM
Jan 12, 2011
Mesa, AZ
So, if you have your dipstick in a hot tranny and it starts spurting fluid, does that mean you have a problem :confused:

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I'm pretty late in this thread but I hope I never put my dipstick in a hot tranny. That would be F'ed up! LMAO:mad:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
TTT. For the pics of the GPCM relocate not for the above homo dipstick talk!:rofl:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
TTT. For the pics of the GPCM relocate not for the above homo dipstick talk!:rofl:

Let see some pics:roflmao:
Of truck stuff:D
:spit:

But srsly doe....

:nopic:

If anyone has a pic of a drivers side dipstick tube installed on an LBZ please post it...:hug:

And try and restrain yourself from posting a pic of someone in the drivers seat ...:roflmao:
Drivers side dipstick.....;)

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Damn man, that looks soo clean for an LBZ bay, nice work:thumb:

I've been wanting to reroute some wires/hoses n wrap them in something to dress/clean it up like yours is:angel:

So, did you leave the ground wire on that stud as well, just leave it behind the GPCM? And the heat shield/mounting bracket for the GPCM you just toss...?

Thanks for the pic :hug:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Damn man, that looks soo clean for an LBZ bay, nice work:thumb:

I've been wanting to reroute some wires/hoses n wrap them in something to dress/clean it up like yours is:angel:

So, did you leave the ground wire on that stud as well, just leave it behind the GPCM? And the heat shield/mounting bracket for the GPCM you just toss...?

Thanks for the pic :hug:
That's an LMM, but I do agree it looks nice. I like the GPCM relocation spot. Almost looks factory.