Driver's side dipstick

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Thanks to Mike & his guys for handling my dipstick...Looks much better...

Attachments

• Driver's side dipstick.jpg
    Driver's side dipstick.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 336

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
As long as the dipstick is manipulated correctly.....no foul.

No better feeling than knowing your dipstick is in the correct hole.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i would have prefered to keep my dipstick in the much tighter side. It usually stays much warmer there when you have twins on top. you just have to have a little flex in there. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
As long as the dipstick is manipulated correctly.....no foul.

No better feeling than knowing your dipstick is in the correct hole.

Since Chris moved the black box to a more desirable location, there was no need of any manipulation on the dipstck. Only a gental thrust was needed.:baby:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
My dipstick is now bent in two places. Although it still looks good and works good would it bring me more pleasure if I had it on the other side?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Yes there was plenty of lube which is why it only required a gental thrust to drive it into position.

Ah I see everytime I try and insert my dipstick in a new tighter location it usually takes me a lot more effort than a gentle thrust. I usually have grab it pretty tight and force it quite hard several times maybe ill try lube next time. Thanks for the heads up gentlemen.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Would that be a "gentle" thrust or a "genital" thrust.... two very similar solutions to a common problem

I chose to leave the I out of the word for fear of reprimand or possibly worse. :eek: :angel:
I see you were the first one to catch that. :thumb::D
Back on topic.
You are incorrect in your statement as the word gentle is an adjective and genital is a noun. One is a description and the other is a tool.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Ah I see everytime I try and insert my dipstick in a new tighter location it usually takes me a lot more effort than a gentle thrust. I usually have grab it pretty tight and force it quite hard several times maybe ill try lube next time. Thanks for the heads up gentlemen.

All that in under a minute too!:spit::spit:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I chose to leave the I out of the word for fear of reprimand or possibly worse. :eek: :angel:
I see you were the first one to catch that. :thumb::D
Back on topic.
You are incorrect in your statement as the word gentle is an adjective and genital is a noun. One is a description and the other is a tool.

However both can be used in descriptive form when referring to a "thrust"..... one describes the motion while the other refers to what made the motion....... :D

I caught it simply because im good with a tool..... the callouses prove it :angel: