Dragster testing

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
I made my license passes at the track today. I ran a fuel limited (afraid to add any) 8.28 at 167. I have never run without a intercooler and i'm stepping the fuel up a little at a time. I can't afford to melt anything! Now i'm having problems getting the car to leave the line without tire spin. My best 60' today was a 1.38 and should be 1.00's. I'm leaving the line with 60 lbs of boost and the nitrous come on with the release of the tranny brake. I'm running two 55 jets trying to cool the IAT down but will add a little when I add some fuel. The motor sounds pretty good leaving the line at 4000 rpm at 60 pounds of boost. I think ECC 33 has a video so maybe he will add it. I want to thank everyone who has helped with this moneypit. Now it's time to start turning it up a little bit and see what we can do. i'm going for tune 2 in my DSP5;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I think this dragster is going to be a monster Jeff. I forsee low 7's when dialed in. :thumb::D

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Video

If anyone has a I phone my other buddy will send the video and maybe we can get a better one this time. I think Eric's phone is drunk.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
DANG Jeff that is SICK!!!! Congrats!!! Bischoff builds some nasty motors:woott: I have no clue what I'm talking about but to me it looked like you need to start your burnout in the water more, it looked like it put a lot of strain on the drivetrain trying to get them big slicks turning??? Or is that not a big deal on parts? Just asking cause i used to run drag bike and if i didn't start in the water it would fry the clutch pack instantly. Just asking:thumb:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Boy Jeff sure didn't look like much tire spin to me, nice pass. let me know when you want to post a time on the quick 50 list. Also need weight, tranny and what dmax engine your are using.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Dragster

I do a high gear burnout. I don't start out in low gear. I don't like shifting it's just harder on parts. I don't have any trouble getting them to turn over. Ken, It's the same motor out of the white truck(LBZ) 2100 with me suited up full of fluids. It doesn't spin on the hit it's on down the track that i'm having problems. Listen to the video. I will figure it out or I will take it to someone that will.