Dpc 2019

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Well, my first day out here in Denver was great. Richard was able to put down a big number in his truck and secure a first place finish for that portion of the event. We ran a pretty healthy shot of fuel but kept things somewhat conservative. We also sprayed a couple of stages of nitrous. One was an .052 through a purge solenoid and the second stage was a .088 through a big NX solenoid. We had another stage with a .136 jet on standby, but after the first run put us in first, we decided to call it good rather than taking a chance of breaking something. The result was 1192 hp and 2314 torque uncorrected at 7750 DA on ATS’s mustang dyno.

Also wanted to say congrats to Brad Sankey on putting down a great run on his single 480 with some spray. I don’t remember the exact number, but I want to say it was just shy of 1100 uncorrected. It was good to meet you today.

Now we move to the drag strip and trailer towing portion tomorrow.

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
A lot of the guys put down some good numbers on the dyno. Really looking forward to seeing how all the trucks hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Havent followed DPC since forever. Had no idea you and Brad were in it, Josh. Have fun, good luck.

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
Well, my first day out here in Denver was great. Richard was able to put down a big number in his truck and secure a first place finish for that portion of the event. We ran a pretty healthy shot of fuel but kept things somewhat conservative. We also sprayed a couple of stages of nitrous. One was an .052 through a purge solenoid and the second stage was a .088 through a big NX solenoid. We had another stage with a .136 jet on standby, but after the first run put us in first, we decided to call it good rather than taking a chance of breaking something. The result was 1192 hp and 2314 torque uncorrected at 7750 DA on ATS’s mustang dyno.

Also wanted to say congrats to Brad Sankey on putting down a great run on his single 480 with some spray. I don’t remember the exact number, but I want to say it was just shy of 1100 uncorrected. It was good to meet you today.

Now we move to the drag strip and trailer towing portion tomorrow.

Keep up the great work, I've been listening to the DPP. Anxious to see you guys kick some ass!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Trailer drag race just wrapped up. Richard laid down a 10.7 in the 1/8 mile with a 10,500 lb trailer for first place. Still three more events, but he is putting up a strong showing. Congrats to Brad on his low 13 second pass that was only 1 mph slower trap speed than Richard’s. It came out of the hole a little soft, but once he got it rolling, he really started putting power down. That single 480 is impressive.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Another event down, another win. First in drags, and trailer cone course is next.