Dpc 2014

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Really that's gay I don't cAre time are cool bracket raceing isthe poor man way todo it imo

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Ya I feel the same. Have some events the lean to driver skill and others that are more about shear power to the ground. Just a way to drum up the drama.

Sent from a ditch being dug near you using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
No heads up, run what ya brung, hope ya brung enough racing??? WTF? I was just about to post I still liked the DP challenge... Never Mind!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Gets worse n worse every year IMO. I thought I would miss my subscription in the mailbox..........................................ya I don't lol

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I received that rag for 1 year and decided then that it was a pure advertisement whore with every other page being a full page add! Plus two full pages at times :BARF:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Well, it seems that they didn't have a bracket race. They just laddered the racers and had a heads up double elimination style race. However, it sounds like the track wouldn't let anyone run faster than 11.5 if they didn't have a bar. I don't recall that ever being a problem in the past.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Well, it seems that they didn't have a bracket race. They just laddered the racers and had a heads up double elimination style race. However, it sounds like the track wouldn't let anyone run faster than 11.5 if they didn't have a bar. I don't recall that ever being a problem in the past.

It has always been like that at Bandimere, I was the only one with all the safety equipment in 2012...the rest of the guys had to sandbag it till their last runs. I kind of felt bad...a little...when the track manager mentioned that in the drivers meeting