Dpc 2014

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
The really rough looking dodge got in.

Not shocking. I guess he is a huge name in the 12v world. I've seen pics of his motor and let me tell you that you can't judge a book by its cover. The motor looks like it should be in a jewelry store lol

cntry125

Gearhead
Sep 7, 2008
Wisconsin
I saw that truck pull last year and he couldn't get the turbos lit here in With, I can't imagine it getting any easier in Denver

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I guess the blue regular cab made it. I thought that was basically custom autos shop truck not a reader ride but oh well. Thanks for the support boys! And good luck to you guys that made it.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
gay you should have made it in steve im not impressed with the duramax selections Corys I did wanna see though

Cory's truck is legit and troys seems to be a strong runner too. I just think that a "1700hp" regular cab shortbed will be useless in every event but the dyno. Not sure I've ever seen a picture of that truck on the street or a track. Nevermind hooked to a trailer or sled lol

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Cory's truck is legit and troys seems to be a strong runner too. I just think that a "1700hp" regular cab shortbed will be useless in every event but the dyno. Not sure I've ever seen a picture of that truck on the street or a track. Nevermind hooked to a trailer or sled lol

it ran 13s at rmr I was there he couldn't get turbos to light but he doesn't have that setup anymore so we'll see it supposedly runs much better I don't think it'll pull good but may be suprised

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
It is what it is. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they got in lol, that competition "voting" system has been fraud/flawed just like the shady people running it for quite some time now. Every year it comes around people act like it's magically going to change. I was quite mad i didn't get the chance last year but then i thought, why beat the shit out of my truck just so someone else can make a dime off it.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
It is what it is. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they got in lol, that competition "voting" system has been fraud/flawed just like the shady people running it for quite some time now. Every year it comes around people act like it's magically going to change. I was quite mad i didn't get the chance last year but then i thought, why beat the shit out of my truck just so someone else can make a dime off it.

Agree I was mad at first with the whole situation last year but the figured who cares. My luck I would have blown something up and had a long drive home to figure out how I was going to pay for it.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl

Andrew with all your exotic work that you have now they might just take you next year. Of course you will have to change jobs first! :rofl:

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina

I agree.. I guess the only thing that surprises me was that all of their trucks got in. It really doesn't look good for d.p.m and makes their voting process look like a joke cause in the end it doesn't matter how many votes you get. I'd much rather blow my truck up at an actual event where I have a chance to win prize money anyways.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I guess the silver lining ere is that without the expense of taking 4 guys to Denver, I will have a lot more time and money to spend on making local events. Also going to take the truck down to Myrtle beach the week of May 5th since I already have the time off. Might as well take a little roadtrip and enjoy all the money and hard work that has been put into building my truck!!