Question: Diesel Technology Source DTS Issue..........

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I said they were crooks 3 years ago when they came out with welded LB7 heads and said anyone that lifts a cup needs to switch to them, even on a stock truck. Then Camo lied about the ones on his motor not leaking.

If you search his name, he still shows as a Vendor on this site. Why?:mad:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I called the bank first thing today. They told me to call exergy and have them hold on to the injectors since as if right now they are my property.
I called Exergy this morning and talked to Harvey. He himself even told David that he needs to just refund my money .
I have to say I can see why people go with exergy. Harvey is one if the nicest people I have dealt with over the phone. I don't want them to get a bad rep over this. Also don't want them to loose any money.

Did Exergy already hone them like David said? Or was that a lie?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
After many years of being on the inside of the diesel performance industry, I've learned that this is an expensive hobby and that there is few shops worth your time and money.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Update. They claimed they refunded 2000.00 yesterday. They posted a paper with the info on FB but. Still is not showing a refund on my account. So hopefully it is back into my account on Monday. They are telling me I need to eat the shipping and Visa fees. David the owner is claiming that I am just trying to take advantage of them...:confused:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Credited to your credit card?
Call the card company tomorrow if so and confirm. And I'd still dispute any charges and if they bitch you can threaten legal action for false advertising no? This was a mistake as per DTS, not yours. If it was advertised correctly there wouldn't be a problem right?

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
They said they refunded my card 2000.00. That's my poin . They advertised and sold as unused remans from exergy. They sent used. Nate Roop that works at dts says there is no difference cause they was inspected.

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Save that facebook post, then call the credit card company and tell them you want to dispute the charge. Also ask them for an email address to email the posts/text/etc., you as a consumer are not responsible for the charges in a event of goods misrepresentation. - It would also be a great idea to ask for the department manager immediately, they can get things done faster.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Visa shouldn't be charging you fees. And as for shipping just leave them at exergy and have him ship them back to himself if he wants them back.

Just send them to this thread, it's all here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
If you get your 2k back just move on. Threatening legal action over shipping fees isn't worth your time or stress.

Jun 28, 2010
Dave at DTS is a scumbag.... Hope their shop burns to the ground.. With no one inside and no fire fighters hurt. He totally ripped me off!!! F u Dave

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I've gotten to the point where I wont do business with any diesel-related shop unless they've been open at least 10 years and/or they have been vouched for by people I personally know and trust.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I've gotten to the point where I wont do business with any diesel-related shop unless they've been open at least 10 years and/or they have been vouched for by people I personally know and trust.

I'm screwed too rgullett83!!!:eek::eek:
Just messing with you Tom!!!:hello:

Its very irritating to read threads or hear about things like this happening. I'm not perfect by any means, but I do my best to be as clear as possible when I have something for sale or someone asks me about a turbo or anything else.

Sorry you're having so many problems and I hope this all goes away.

Yellowchevy

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Diesel industry

It really blows my mind how people keep getting burnt by the same shops/people and they keep on rolling. You are pretty shady Riley!:hug: well not really. Certain people care (its in the DNA) others could care less.