Diesel Power Challenge results

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Very impressive Dmitri. Congrats on the big numbers!

For those that asked, last I heard/read, they are still judging the dyno by highest torque wins.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I knew you could do it Dimitri. :thumb: When you road tested your truck at my shop we all thought an F16 flew down the sreet. The guys at the body shop next door watching im aske if I built the truck. I said no; I just help it hold the ground.:rofl:

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
He did 1212 & 1792 tq ! Congrats Dimitri, also last i heard the dyno is broken now after the 1200+ :eek: :D

It was after Dimitri ran, they were trying to load a 6.4 down using the dyno brakes and smoked the pads.

Dimitri edged us out by 30 ft/lbs and sounded good doing it :)

We are sitting second with our Dodge and Third with CamoMax. It was a good day. We swapped Matt's injectors in the LB7 in 4 hours after the dyno run. Shouldn't be anymore fuel in the oil issues now.

Brayden

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Looked to me like Dimitri won by 107 Ft/lbs on the torque and 259 on the HP at 1212 hp and 1792 ft.lbs if what they posted is correct, Congratulations Dimitri, you must have been in that squirrel cage running like mad.:D I can only find numbers for 4 of the Dmax's nothing for Owen Horst. Did he not make the trip? Dmax's did 1, 3, 9, and 10. Congratulations to Mat Handwork too, 869 and 1663 is damn good as well.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I was also wondering where the numbers for Owen Horst were. I hope something didn't happen to him or his truck. I hope the results at the drag strip are as good as the dyno. I'm hoping to see a Dmax come out on top again.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
What exactly is this braking test? I'm assuming they have to go a certain mph then see how short they can stop? Wonder how they are going to monitor the speed, radar gun? I hear the little drag strip they are using is real podunk. 1/8 mile and no shut down area. How the hell are you going to stop that trailer, or are they not doing the trailer pull?

MattZ71

May 16, 2008
Western Ky.
What exactly is this braking test? I'm assuming they have to go a certain mph then see how short they can stop? Wonder how they are going to monitor the speed, radar gun? I hear the little drag strip they are using is real podunk. 1/8 mile and no shut down area. How the hell are you going to stop that trailer, or are they not doing the trailer pull?

thats true i forgot about the trailer pull, i didnt see in on the events??