LB7: decent milage tune

turbovan

Too many toys!!!
Mar 4, 2018
Abbotsford, BC, Canada.
Run this script over the other one for more advanced low speed timing. These timing tables gave me slightly better milage, but it would timing rattle below 70 degrees outside. I'm going to try and play with the ECT and IAT multipliers some and get the advanced timing version to work in colder air temps.

What kind of mileage were you seeing? Is it stock transmission safe?

Thanks for posting cals, same thing happens with our Turbo Dodges, you build a tune then someone else takes credit, :mad:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
What kind of mileage were you seeing? Is it stock transmission safe?

Thanks for posting cals, same thing happens with our Turbo Dodges, you build a tune then someone else takes credit, :mad:

It's been awhile since I run this tune, but I believe I was seeing hand calculated mixxed driving numbers around 18 mpg. I honestly don't remember if this one would hurt a stock alli or not. I'm on my phone, so I can't download it to take a peak to refresh my memory.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
What’s your stock OS? Ran this script over my 9044 and it came up with 8 errors.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I’ve actually never tried to cross commingle a script from different model ecm's before so not sure if that works without getting errors or not. Different OS’s in the same model ecm yes without issue.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I think his os was an early lb7. I know when I was using Dave’s no logic tune on my ‘02, the script would give me errors. I don’t remember how many or even if they say what the error was but I’m pretty sure it has to do with the missing (added in your case) tables.