December '22 Chat -- "Shitter's Full!" -- and other Christmas "crap"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Alright everyone, Tell/show us what you got (for yourself 😁) for Christmas. And no, bunny slippers don't count 🤣

I picked me up an Olight Turbo LEP light. Thing shines like a laser. Otherwise nothing else noteworthy

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Best gift I could possibly get from UPS, literally the day before 6" of snow hit -- FOUR new snow tires!

Son got me a cordless vacuum so I can clean out the truck cab after work. 5 new turtlenecks for winter, new thermal socks. Normal stuff.

Oh yeah....Hannah ring.jpg

a new "future son-in-law". We'll see what happens down the road, but for now its a real thing.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I bought myself a new torpedo heater back in Nov. Wife got me two Dr.Squatch soap boxes, Star Wars edition. Got her a Milwaukee heated Hoodie. Kids got a bunch of toys like usual that my wife purchased throughout the year, bought my son a Heritage 22LR revolver. She wasn't happy because I hadn't told her, better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hands are too clean. Not convinced you know anything about our trucks

Oh, almost forgot. Congratulations
Those aren't my hands, those are his. I took the picture.
I may not know as much tech as some of you, but I've only ever needed a shop to fix it once.

Reactions: 2004LB7

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
I bought myself a new torpedo heater back in Nov. Wife got me two Dr.Squatch soap boxes, Star Wars edition. Got her a Milwaukee heated Hoodie. Kids got a bunch of toys like usual that my wife purchased throughout the year, bought my son a Heritage 22LR revolver. She wasn't happy because I hadn't told her, better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?

What heater did you get?

Since we moved and I built the new barn my 70k BTU isn’t cutting it. Lol

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Merry Christmas! Went up north for the holidays. Missed the cold snap in TX just to freeze at -6 with no snow. I don't mind the cold just hate it when there isn't snow to go with it.

We are blessed enough to be able to have my wife stay home with the kids, so that's our gift to ourselves.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Got some money to put toward the motor build. Kids got plenty of gifts and the wife got a few things she has been wanting as well. We were going to go to my parents, but my was under the weather. So we will be headed down there this coming up weekend to finish Christmas off and start the new year.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lutzjk913

715Hunter

Jul 28, 2022
Missouri
Anyone here disc-golf? Looking for advice on buying a starter set of discs for my trip next month.
I haven't for years, but I've got all the kit. As others said, a basic set is fine. Innova makes solid stuff. Once you get into it more, you'll find the flight aspects of certain one better, and you'll want a driver that fades left instead of right for a particular fairway. There's usually a little sticker or pamphlet on the back of each disc that tells you how it throws and how heavy it is.

Reactions: TheBac
Status
Not open for further replies.