Chevy Diesel tech

kdoughty00

Oct 17, 2013
Hey guys my names kevin. Im a diesel tech from mass working for chevrolet. I dont own a duramax but I have a mazdaspeed completly built. I joined the forum to hopefully learn some new shit from you guys and do lots of reading. Anything you guys need like wiring diagrams or flow charts or even code descriptions feel free to hit me up.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Welcome aboard! and yes if you have some wiring schematics for duramax especially LLY I'd be much abliged thanks

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Welcome,Im dirty dually and need some advice from a pro!am building a lly ally 1000 ffor my lb7,Have ordered a full trans go and a red eagle kit from patc,now my question is I am needing a converter but don't have 1500 to spend on a triple,what converter out there will hold any kind of power without spending that kind of dough,If you think I need a triple,what and who makes one that is a little more affordable,maybee around a grand,Thanks for your time and advice in advance,Dirty dually:thumb:

kdoughty00

Oct 17, 2013
Welcome,Im dirty dually and need some advice from a pro!am building a lly ally 1000 ffor my lb7,Have ordered a full trans go and a red eagle kit from patc,now my question is I am needing a converter but don't have 1500 to spend on a triple,what converter out there will hold any kind of power without spending that kind of dough,If you think I need a triple,what and who makes one that is a little more affordable,maybee around a grand,Thanks for your time and advice in advance,Dirty dually:thumb:

Honestly I dont have to much experience with building the ally. Thats my reason for joining the forum, to learn from all of your builds. Sorry I cant help ya out