Cheating in work stock

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
Tim so why at Westfield were the stops all the way down after he pulled? Here's something new for you quit your bitching and learn how to set up a truck I'm done with this it was not a post about Cody's truck but you seem to think it was guilty conscious?

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Does this look like a nice piece of machinery to you lol

azeda3ar.jpg

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
As far as I know Antrim Diesel Day's "street" class rules are.......there are no rules. This year they decided that they are going to simply weigh the trucks 8500# and check hitch height 22" and let it be a free for all. Word on the street is a local group can't meet any of the rules for the other classes and wanted a class to pull in. :screwy:

It's frustrating for me as a workstock puller because it seems like most of the organizations would rather not give a crap about street class than try to enforce a good, solid set of rules. Most of us started pulling in workstock before growing and moving on to the higher classes (I still enjoy browsing old videos of some of the big names pulling workstock.) The only thing the organizations are doing by not caring about workstock/street is discourage folks from continuing to pull. What's that say about the future of our sport :(

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Tim so why at Westfield were the stops all the way down after he pulled? Here's something new for you quit your bitching and learn how to set up a truck I'm done with this it was not a post about Cody's truck but you seem to think it was guilty conscious?

Like I said, understand how caltracs work when preloaded and you'll have your reason. I'll even let you play with them if you'd like so you can learn how they work. I know you asked Cody pretty quizzically about them at Charlemont. I wasn't at Westfield, I didn't see it, so I'll even give you the benefit of a doubt man, but I am trying to give you an honest explanation and honest answers and you keep just grabbing for straws. The thing to do would've been to ask your original question privately to other tech officials that deal with this every day instead of trying to do it on a public forum but hey, it is what it is.

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
Like I said, understand how caltracs work when preloaded and you'll have your reason. I'll even let you play with them if you'd like so you can learn how they work. I know you asked Cody pretty quizzically about them at Charlemont. I wasn't at Westfield, I didn't see it, so I'll even give you the benefit of a doubt man, but I am trying to give you an honest explanation and honest answers and you keep just grabbing for straws. The thing to do would've been to ask your original question privately to other tech officials that deal with this every day instead of trying to do it on a public forum but hey, it is what it is.

Tim I could really care less about Cody's truck this was not about his truck but you seem to think it is for some reason he was not the only one with hidden weight up front there was the black crew cab long bed and a few of the cummins also we didn't think we had to be checking someone who runs all year with the club only the guys who were coming in for that pull to make sure they met the rules and some of them did and some of them didn't. Cody got cought cheating again just drop it, it is what it is if your so upset about it thinking it was a witch hunt you should have read the rules yourself and made sure the truck was to the rules

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
As far as I know Antrim Diesel Day's "street" class rules are.......there are no rules. This year they decided that they are going to simply weigh the trucks 8500# and check hitch height 22" and let it be a free for all. Word on the street is a local group can't meet any of the rules for the other classes and wanted a class to pull in. :screwy:

It's frustrating for me as a workstock puller because it seems like most of the organizations would rather not give a crap about street class than try to enforce a good, solid set of rules. Most of us started pulling in workstock before growing and moving on to the higher classes (I still enjoy browsing old videos of some of the big names pulling workstock.) The only thing the organizations are doing by not caring about workstock/street is discourage folks from continuing to pull. What's that say about the future of our sport :(

Good thing I'm not going to Antrim this year then. They had that dumb trailer rule last year an now this.

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
Good thing I'm not going to Antrim this year then. They had that dumb trailer rule last year an now this.

They had a post on fb last night asking how far people are driving to pull. I was tempted to post, "The greater question is how far are folks driving to pull street because they can't trailer to the pull?" That's my biggest pet peeve with street class.....cause lets make it rwyb, you can't dd a 475 or even a big twin kit. Don't get me wrong, I'll still pull but it pisses me off when the guy with a big charger wins and brags about it. Only because they won't pull in the correct class because they don't need any safety equipment and know they can't hang. :rolleyes: