CastFlow Manifolds and Up Pipes Still on sale!!

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Last edited:

firechaser1141

Jan 31, 2017
What's the difference between the castflow towflow and castflow extreme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Tow flows are up pipes for the factory manifolds
Cast flows are the manifolds & up pipes for the a turbo in the valley running a downpipe
Extremes are manifolds & up pipes for trucks not using the convention downpipe like twins or single with a hoodstack, PS up pipe matches the DS

firechaser1141

Jan 31, 2017
Oh ok makes sense so the cast flows will only bolt up to his manifolds

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
That is correct. Also our Xtreme are not just "not dented" like some. We can do that if you want, but are Xtremes are as close to a mirror image of each other as we could get. That way the flow is more even from side to side.

Last edited:

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
I want to get these so bad to install when the trans is built next week but I just can't swing the $875 at the same time :(

I know my dp is rubbing a bit and being able to position everything with the trans out would be good haha.

firechaser1141

Jan 31, 2017
Rick, what's the difference in price on the castflow manifolds and up pipes coated vs non coated?

Hawk 40

Oct 30, 2014
Sarasota
After selling thousands of our manifolds to individuals and companies we have still only had 2 failures.

They are cast in Kansas and machined and built right here in our shop. They have undergone updates and improvements over the years and we believe they flow better then anyone else's.

They are also still on sale for $875.

https://profabperformance.com/jm2/i...01-2004/product/2-castflow-manifolds-up-pipes

What would it take to cast a water cooled marine version?
I know the market is tiny right now but part of the reason is lack of after market support for marine accessories.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Rick, what's the difference in price on the castflow manifolds and up pipes coated vs non coated?

$140. The Cerecote we use is strictly for heat retention. We are currently only doing black.

What would it take to cast a water cooled marine version?
I know the market is tiny right now but part of the reason is lack of after market support for marine accessories.

Working with some guys now on some. May not be cast yet. Will depend on demand.

I just ordered a set from Rick for the Cobra Duramax build. Great price and a very good product.
Thanks!!