Calling out Hondarider552

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Do you really want Brian as a mod? :spit:
Actually, I was only half-kidding. Why wouldnt you want someone with a 1000-hp Dmax who's pretty much made every Dmax mistake in the book and lived to tell about it, and another with extensive knowledge about fabrication, lift kits and suspension besides his Dmax knowledge?
I have a lot of respect for both guys, and think they'd both be assets for the DD Staff.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Actually, I was only half-kidding. Why wouldnt you want someone with a 1000-hp Dmax who's pretty much made every Dmax mistake in the book and lived to tell about it, and another with extensive knowledge about fabrication, lift kits and suspension besides his Dmax knowledge?
I have a lot of respect for both guys, and think they'd both be assets for the DD Staff.

X2. Even though he kisses dudes Brian is a stand up guy. Has been a huge help in my build.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona

Thanks for the kind words Tom, although it was the people here that don't post very much anymore that helped me get where I am today. They taught me what I know.

:D

I am currently in a break from the go fast stuff, sold my drag radials and taking my time for the new truck. It has sat since 2012, what's another few years haha.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal

You know how fast you'd be gone? :woott::D

^^^^^ :rofl::rofl::thumb:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
uploadfromtaptalk1437501798219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437501798219.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437501798219.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 71