Question: Called out by an ecoboost

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I've clearly gotten way too use to the power I'm at cause the '14 ecoboost I rode in all last weekend did well and all but by no means would I consider it "fast" lol. They do make cool whistly noises though hehe

James thinks he's Greg Hogue when he's in the limo now. What's the world coming to? :roflmao:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
My built trans LMM just barely pulled a new 2.7 CCSB ecoboost from a 60 roll. Now I'm on 35s and he was on the stock 32ish tires. They are pretty stout for sure. And the all aluminum body really saves some weight.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
James thinks he's Greg Hogue when he's in the limo now. What's the world coming to? :roflmao:

Now thats funny chit! Don't take that James lol!:roflmao:

"Limo Program":rofl::hug:

I'm so green with envy of this program. :spit:

hey you f**kers! clearly my ego made me miss these post. since ive "come back down to earth", i can see them now. Dont make me get all techincal and BS'y on why "the limo program" works and ya'll cant keep up :roflmao: :D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
hey you f**kers! clearly my ego made me miss these post. since ive "come back down to earth", i can see them now. Dont make me get all techincal and BS'y on why "the limo program" works and ya'll cant keep up :roflmao: :D

Only 6 months to type up that weak ass comeback... Clearly your comeback program needs work:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Only 6 months to type up that weak ass comeback... Clearly your comeback program needs work:D

Sorry, my jackstands have been taking up most of my time. They are just about ready for me to put the truck on them and spin the tires with my hands and call it a pass. plus i cant stand flat spot tires :D

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
I have a buddy with a 13 Eco boost. I have raced him on a 60hp tune with no lift pump and he whooped me. I raced him again with a lift pump and 150hp and kicked his ass. He is running a sct tuner and intake.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
What did you break?

Pretty sure i burred over the slider and gear teeth on 4th and 5th gear, I can barely hit 4th ever and 5th I can hit pretty much everytime but I have to baby it in. That's from powershifting a trans that is not meant to be powershifted, that's gonna change soon though:secret:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now

The reason Jame's comebacks are lacking is because he himself lacks the mental capacity to form more than 3 word sentence's!!:thumb::roflmao::hug:
If it wasn't for Brian I'd say he'd be crewing on his tongue most of the day!!:thumb::hug::roflmao:

Feel the love!!!:thumb::thumb:

Yellowchevy

diesel-don

Jan 11, 2015
WNC
Holy crap! I didnt realize i never subscibed to this thread! Anyway race never happened. He was part of a facebook group and he just stopped responding. Im thinking he did some research... i really wish this would have happened win or lose. Sorry i kinda left you all hanging like that.