Question: Called out by an ecoboost

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
He should have no problem. Raced one when I was in my wife's V6 Camry the other day and he just barely got away.... My 270hp and lighter weight car verse a truck. I assume he was running the smaller engine. It sounded pretty good hearing those turbos under the hood. I read a story about that 2.7 and it seems to be a pretty badass engine.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I could swear this thread is on another site. Something about the race never taking place IIRC.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm gonna go race an ecoboost just so we can end this. However I'm guaranteed to lose with these bad synchros. Someone needs to go whoop up on an ecoboost who is capable and post it up. This can be the ecoboost kill thread everyone post up your vids!

gamudslinger88

Aug 26, 2011
I destroyed a 99 to 04 body lightning few days ago if that helps ya zf. 60 to 125 pulls both times and once he had a running start. Being a previous lightning owner I find that pretty damn good.

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
I'm gonna go race an ecoboost just so we can end this. However I'm guaranteed to lose with these bad synchros. Someone needs to go whoop up on an ecoboost who is capable and post it up. This can be the ecoboost kill thread everyone post up your vids!
A buddy of mine has a 2010 ecoboost F150. I'm playing football with him next Saturday so if I remember I'll race him. Ecoboost with a intake and hopefully tunes by then vs my truck with a built trans, 30% overs, S366 and supporting mods. Pretty sure it will end badly for him. LOL