Question: Called out by an ecoboost

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
everyone runs their mouth on facebook anymore... if he actually lines up to race, it would be surprising.
Holy crap! I didnt realize i never subscibed to this thread! Anyway race never happened. He was part of a facebook group and he just stopped responding. Im thinking he did some research... i really wish this would have happened win or lose. Sorry i kinda left you all hanging like that.
Lol, that James feller sure is smart:D

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Vendor/Sponsor
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Haha ain't that the truth! (Not the James being smart part):D

Just kidding buddy!:hug:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I raced an ecoboost last weekend at truck wars. I was running the 7.70 index and for some reason they thought it would be cool to let gas burners run that class. I knew he was going to be slow and I had been running 7.50's that day so to keep from risking breaking out I launched easier than normal. I left way under my charger and had a horrible .4 reaction. I ran a pathetic [email protected] and he beat me with a blistering [email protected] lol! The margin of victory was .07, my day was ruined lol. It was like a bad dream, but the good thing is I had lots of friends there one being Moparkxracer, that reminded me the rest of the night and days to follow that it was not a dream it was real lol! This guy was tune only and had ran a hand full of 8.20's that day so if you do line up with one don't take the race lightly.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Southern MD
There was a hurt feelings report filled out after above said mentioned event. I want to remember seeing it on a GoPro, it's prob been edited due to being in mentioned aboves vehicle....

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Southern MD
Lol, by hurt feelings report I mean his balls where busted due to us all being like he's got this race....

I didn't make the video, he got a new GoPro for that event and that was the first clip he made with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)