Built Engines ready to ship

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Hello,

We have SoCal engines built and in stock. These are not full blown race engines, but new build's with Manley rods, race cast pistons, valve jobs ready to bolt into your rig.

We just purchased 30 core Duramax engines and plan on stocking, ready to go, engines built for your HP needs.

Let us know what you'd like to see us build and keep in stock.

Rob

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Pm on the way guys :thumb:

Best thing to do is let me know what you are planning to do with the truck (power goals, use of the truck, etc) and i can put together a build specifically for you.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Dustin PM me a price on a shortblock good for the occasional 800-900hp usage, 500hp DD mainly. And include a set of 625 ARP's too. Thanks bud

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Pm on the way guys :thumb:

Best thing to do is let me know what you are planning to do with the truck (power goals, use of the truck, etc) and i can put together a build specifically for you.

Sounds like this may be a big hit. But you'll prob be giving quotes to mostly tire kickers...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Who cares if they ask the price? It just might make more sense to buy ATPs build instead of sourcing everything themselves. Geezus.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Thanks to those who have ordered engines! If anyone needs a quote feel free to PM or call anytime :thumb: