Best there is.

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
So I recently bought a F150 and I’ve been trying to find a forum similar to this one to join and there just isn’t any. It’s all about bro what size tires can I run with my 2” lever bro. I want a a mean stance so I’ve got to get the wheel spacers too. Bro I plastidipped this and that and that it’s not the right shade of red but I think it looks awesome next to my light bar bro.

This place is amazing and the mods do an awesome job of taking out the trash. I know it’s got to be tiring keeping this place from becoming another bro show.

The knowledge in here unbelievable, i took my truck too 3 shops trying to figure out a trans issue and ordered a valve body after ones suggestion and all the did was waste 1k. Mike was able to pin the problem down after a simple description of the problem.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Second this

I used to hang around at diesel bombers. Bunch of uneducated folks. Most sigh up to ask one question and never returned. Got tired of answering so many questions. Mostly all the same thing.

Ford and Ram got a lot of business but the GM/Chevy was quite. Their non vehicle related section had more activity then all others combined

No fun

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wouldn’t trade this place for the world. Only reason I came here in 09 was Steve (sschmi5519) called me out for a race way back when. I hung out at diesel place at the time mainly in the suspension section with nick and a few others. After coming over and seeing the forum. I really liked how it was much more like friends bsing, call outs, trying new stuff, and talking about those efi live “secret tables”. I quickly started transition to here more and the hp bug bit HARD.

Made a lot of friends here and surprisingly, met a lot face to face. And even those I did not meet, we have talked for hours in the phone or helped each other out. This is hell of a lot more than I can say for any other forum (besides my local Suzuki wheeling forum lol)

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I was actually going to start a thread on this the other day after searching around on a few other forums duramax related but didn’t know where to start. So much good info here and it’s not just poser talk and how low can I squat with 37s on factory wheels and 6 inch spacers bro. I know I probably irritate most of you a lot but love being part of the family.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I came here after Pat got banned from dp:rofl: I really enjoyed his sense of humor. I quickly realized that this forum was something special, and a place I could call home. Other than comp d and yellow bullet I don’t hang out anywhere else.

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
This was the first Diesel forum I have joined and looked into since getting my Duramax The info here is amazing and seems to be endless the guys here are very educated and are here to help, since coming here and realizing how good it was never had a reason to search other diesel forums , I won't be going anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
You bought a Ford....really:rofl:

Haha I know I know. I actually really like it tho. I wanted a LBZ but I couldn’t find one with in 6 hours of me. I’m not brand loyal and tow a bay boat a lot. My dads new 1/2 ton Chevy is very unimpressive towing to say the least.

Last edited: