EFILive Best Pulling Tunes

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
X3 for Mark @ Danville Performance. From all the sled pulls in Indiana, seems that Danville tuned trucks outpull the Fleece boys :D

But then again it could be those awesome cheetahs holding them back :rofl: jk!

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I sure haven't seen any truck running dmaxtuners tunes sled pull any better then others. But they sure sound different. Rattled like a dodge alot till boost came on. Friend of mine has had his tunes before. Has now changed. May have been his truck, im not knocking anyone, but id look else where if i wanted to sled pull and win.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I think we all think our tuners are the best. I will say I've had ATP, Duramaxtuner and finally Mark tune my truck. Mark was and is the easiet to deal with and he'll be tuning my truck for as long as I do this crap. If I lived in Texas, I'd have JoshH tune my truck.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I agree i use same tunes i race with. But in most cases a sled pullin tune is either set to start in 2nd gear or 3rd gear and rev limiter is raised in some cases. Where its not smart to start in 2nd for racing ect. Lol

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I think we all think our tuners are the best. I will say I've had ATP, Duramaxtuner and finally Mark tune my truck. Mark was and is the easiet to deal with and he'll be tuning my truck for as long as I do this crap. If I lived in Texas, I'd have JoshH tune my truck.

thanks dave kinda figured that would be the answer, I'd like to beat some dodge boys at erin this weekend

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I've tried a few big name tuners. Honestly I think Trents and JoshH tunes both ran the fastest and pulled the best with my truck.

Thanks guys. It means alot.
I agree i use same tunes i race with. But in most cases a sled pullin tune is either set to start in 2nd gear or 3rd gear and rev limiter is raised in some cases. Where its not smart to start in 2nd for racing ect. Lol
That is going to be a TCM tune (other than the rev limiter, which I would raise anyway), and is pretty easy to setup so that the 4wd low shift points are set to start in 2nd or 3rd while the rest of the shift points are left alone to start in 1st.

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
X3 for Mark @ Danville Performance. From all the sled pulls in Indiana, seems that Danville tuned trucks outpull the Fleece boys :D

But then again it could be those awesome cheetahs holding them back :rofl: jk!

HAHAHAHA Seriously? Marks had his hands full with those "Fleece Boy's" EFI tuned Dodges and Chevys. If you dont believe me ask him! :D

-Chase Fleece

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
HAHAHAHA Seriously? Marks had his hands full with those "Fleece Boy's" EFI tuned Dodges and Chevys. If you dont believe me ask him! :D

-Chase Fleece

Dont get your panties in a wad there pedro, just telling it as I see it at local pulls when I lived out there

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
All the tuners mentioned are very good however Mark at DDP knows the dirt and is fantastic to work with from my opinion I have never had the pleasure of personally dealing with the others so my vote would be for Mark.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Zach at Starlight did mine originally and it was great. Then I learned from his class how to tune and have been tuning all my own ever since. Next season should be a good year for me and I will see the fruits of my long hours of tuning.