EFILive Best Pulling Tunes

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Who does the best pulling tunes in everyones opinion, i have a feeling robs tunes are great and i love them fro street driving, just not sure what to do for a sled pulling tune, been trying to contact alot of tuners with little response

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
OH SHIT
Here he goes again folks, just what will cocopuffs post next...hereye hereye...step up and take a gander at the carnage that is cocoal

If you want to win a 1/4 or street race or asphault orientated compitition= Idaho Rob
You wanna pull a trailer, weekend warrior sled pull or competition sled pull=DURAMAXTUNER

:2cents:

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
OH SHIT
Here he goes again folks, just what will cocopuffs post next...hereye hereye...step up and take a gander at the carnage that is cocoal

If you want to win a 1/4 or street race or asphault orientated compitition= Idaho Rob
You wanna pull a trailer, weekend warrior sled pull or competition sled pull=DURAMAXTUNER

:2cents:

ya i know alot of guys are running duramax tuner, but it is SO expensive!!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Not so much for pulling. 1st-3rd in 4 low doesn't put nearly as much stress on the tranny as a wot run on the highway

CurtisEmery

Mar 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
have you started doing email tunes for the lb7 yet? didnt see it on the website

If you don't need the tuning right away quick, I will be having Tony up to tune the sled puller in the spring. I am sure he would be willing to make you a sled pull tune at the test and tune day in May.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Responding to LWATSON-

Yes, I have, I have ran a dsp2 from rob that i bought used when the guy went to a dsp5(one of rob's older tunes), i have ran ppe's hot programmer, and i am currently running a dsp5 king tune from DT and I like it alot, its powerful down low and doesnt smoke at all, a little in the race tune, not much and the king tow tunes tow like a BOSS.
In all fairness, i have not got the opportunity to do a side by side with ATP & DT with similar tuning, but i plan to...this week my block gets torn down and built, its in Idaho and i am trying to make a play to have Rob custom tune my truck on his dyno! Then i will be able to make a better more fair and accurate comparison..
However, for now, my initial statement stands, Rob rips on the street, DT tears up the dirt.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
ya i know alot of guys are running duramax tuner, but it is SO expensive!!

The price has come down since i bought mine too:eek:
last i saw they were like 599? For the an auto cal dsp and 5 tunes, i bet you could just buy an ecm with one tune loaded for the sled pulling events, that might be an alternative.