Babe of the day thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It was shut down like all of those type of threads on family friendly forums because people have to push it beyond safe. When I was a moderator long ago it happened every time. Usually it happens once a camel toe makes a appearance . Then it gets crazy?!

I didn't see why or stopped viewing it as you seen one you seen them all hot ass chicks,but what was the risky photos that got the plug pulled? Was it a toe? :D

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
The topless girl with another chick sucking on her nipple to cover it was one of the last straws.
What kills me is you have to go into that thread to see it if you didnt know what was in there by 1500 post theres a problem.

Someone was waiting and watching to see something they could shut it down for.It could have been taken down and that person wared.It was up for how long and got how many hits?I looked forward to it i know that.:(

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
i wish i couldve at least saw the pic that destroyed my DD happiness! JK :roflmao: But seriously wish i couldve seen the pic.

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
Now what am I supposed to look at when I take a dump every morning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding porcelain.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Im just gonna place this right here :eek:

LIKE-us-on-Facebook-2160.jpg

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
This is a diesel truck forum. If you want to see scantily clad (or completely unclad) girls, well, that's what the rest of the internet is for. The "Babe of the day" thread was an experiment, and it failed. It is gone and will not be coming back. Sorry to have to tell you guys the bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.