Any one know the story on this truck

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Unless I'm reading the ad wrong? How can the claim a HP number on a truck that isn't even running yet? :confused:

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
eek, somebody is in financial trouble or "feeling" the market for a poke at 85K. IIRC this guy is from the DP, started this one at MErchants, the top of the engine is red as well.

IMO if your gonna drop 50-100k on a truck you ain't never sellin it... you have to commit up front to a bad investment or insure it to the hilt (gap/class/lim) and wrap it around a big pole.

Over time its a hard pill to swallow....

I been choking for months!:rofl:

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
might have to give him a call just to check it out and see if its real.

yea i dont see why someone would spend that kind of money just to sell. i am payin my truck off and then doing stuff to it. dont see a reason to have a chance not to be able to afford a built truck and then maybe have to sell down the road and be out a ton of money and not be able to get it back.

DieselDaze

Midnight Maniac
Oct 26, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Tell ya what I'll sell you my truck for $22,000 and you can have all the fun building it up, two fold.. in case your first build flops, you'll have some spare change in the ashtray for another!!

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Wonder how long ago that project was started?

Truck was at Spring Fling in June waiting on the 7.1 parts. Just must be recently done. Was a nice truck for an 06 minus motor and trans when I saw it. I'll sell mine for $30000.00. Do that work it'll be cheaper & mine is tested already :D