EFILive Anarchy Mercenary issue

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Ironically my Facebook account just put up one of their advertisements, lol. Block. I still have two hate-mails from them here on PM that I never opened. I'm all for giving a guy a chance to redeem himself before the group MF, but this is a recurring theme.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Id give him a day or two tops. What a lot of these "tuners" forget about these days is people paid for "custom tuning" and it's not so custom, then they want to blame the truck or owner or bitch if someone wants a issue looked at or resolved.

If I wanted to pay 700+ bucks for a one and done deal I would have ripped myself off and bought an Xrt pro or some other junk.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I'm literally sitting here reinstalling the tune for the 5th time today.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Eventually it's not going to play nicely and you will brick your Ecu and have to be towed to a dealer for a full reflash. I would stop flashing it and just drive without the cruise.

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Eventually it's not going to play nicely and you will brick your Ecu and have to be towed to a dealer for a full reflash. I would stop flashing it and just drive without the cruise.
Maybe I should clarify if I just put in one of the tunes like tow or Street it fixes the problem. I'm not reinstalling the whole program. I am a newbie had this so maybe my descriptions are not correct. Basically it's like switching between each tune.

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Id give him a day or two tops. What a lot of these "tuners" forget about these days is people paid for "custom tuning" and it's not so custom, then they want to blame the truck or owner or bitch if someone wants a issue looked at or resolved.

If I wanted to pay 700+ bucks for a one and done deal I would have ripped myself off and bought an Xrt pro or some other junk.
I'm waiting till after the holiday before making contact. I'm really hoping that he's taking the extended time off to fix his file.

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Maybe I should clarify if I just put in one of the tunes like tow or Street it fixes the problem. I'm not reinstalling the whole program. I am a newbie had this so maybe my descriptions are not correct. Basically it's like switching between each tune.

It won't solve the problem because the problem is the operating system not the power level being selected.

XRT is pointless, H&S is done.

Tell the clowns to provide the right tune or refund the money and move on.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

Doesn't matter, these LML's are finicky. Mines been towed in 3 times...:eek:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I like my LB7. Simple. Easy. :) Sorry, I got nothing else. :roflmao:

How these shitty "tuners" stay in business I will never know or understand.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Don't be so subtle Reggor...:rofl:

For the last 10 years I ran through money like beer, how I managed to save the amount I did is beyond me, but I take my money seriously these days, and for someone to take a man's money for a product and not stand behind it is horseshit, and I'd give him all the shit he could handle for doing so.

I know it's early to bash as the OP has not followed up with them yet so I'll leave it at that. But that's how I'd handle it.

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
I meant for the other trucks.
Ah. Yeah. They will too. Just had to ship my DEF tank to California. Had a truck broke down with faulty def heater. Dealer said they had no idea how long it would take to get one. So all this def and EGR shit will me gone on all our trucks.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
We offer tuning for all models - 2011-2016

We use the 100% correct OS and segments on each and every tuning build we do, we cut no corners.

We do what we need to for our customers/dealers/resellers so these issues do not come up.

There are a bunch more Cruise limiters that are not mapped in EFI-Live that we use a CAX file for, just like for many other non editable items, we have a CAX for those as well.

If you want to PM Me your VIN I can tell you what your truck is supposed to have for a segment build or you can look it up for free on TIS.

It takes us a bit longer to do it 100% right, but we don't have any down the road issues when its done right the first time.

:thumb:

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Ok got this response from them. Let's hope it fixes everything. I will update later today.

dcc6b4316dbeda26a7d54fc9e21a5be9.jpg

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
So who gets the check for teaching them how to tune an lml? :roflmao: