EFILive Anarchy Mercenary issue

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Okay I have a 2015 LML with a Def EGR delete kit. I used Anarchy diesel tuner. The issue I'm having is about every 200 miles I have to reinstall the tuner because the cruise control will not set above 60 mph. Once I reinstall a tuner it works fine for a little while. I contacted Anarchy and they claim it's not a tuner issue. I'm suspect of that because it didn't start happening until after I install tuner and the problem temporarily fixes every time I reinstall the tuner. Question is can I fix this with a new tuner and can it be downloaded from my computer into the mercenary tuner? And do you guys think I'm right about this possibly being a programming issue with the tuner?
2fc006412e155811e128f39ad9d74e88.jpg

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
If it didn't do this before it most likely is the tuning. They will have to fix it. You need them to be certain the segments in the os it was built off of are 100 percent correct. Did they send you a stock file with the tuning? If so return it to stick and see if it does it. If you could view the stock file out could also check yourself at GM TIS and check each segment to see if they match.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Sorry lml. The picture is so big that my phone type was tiny. Lol. I didn't realize it's an lml.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Not the first issue with anarchy. Won't be the last.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Not the first issue with anarchy. Won't be the last.

I appreciate your opinion, however I'm not here to bash a co. Just looking for solutions. I'm hoping they will work with me to find a resolution.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
If anarchy is unwilling to work with you to fix the issue and since your deleted so running stock may not work even to test your cruise due to codes, I'd say your option is pretty clear.
Sell the tuner, get an efi live tune from a reputable vendor on here and move on lesson learned.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Kory Willis. Tony of moonshine tuning. Motor Ops tuning.

All the above will take good care of you. ATP doesn't do deletes or I would have mentioned them as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Thank you, if anyone else has any recommendations please post. I'm hoping Anarchy will fix it and are just not receiving messages because of the holiday weekend.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You're not the first one. Their tunes have done strange things to other people in the past and they will deny it to no end. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

Maybe he'll be on here to defend himself (but still do nothing about it) again shortly.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Thank you, if anyone else has any recommendations please post. I'm hoping Anarchy will fix it and are just not receiving messages because of the holiday weekend.

Like Iowa said, either Kory at ppei or Tony at Moonshine. Not many options for delete tunes.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Danville deserves a mention too :)

Anarchy will come on here shortly and blame you.

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
I hope the don't. Everything works great and I wouldn't care about the cruise control issues except I drive over 700 miles daily and no cruise sucks. I'm optimistic they will find a solution.

We have 2 more trucks to do this yer. So there's some business to be had. Fixing this one would be beneficial. Not to mention the new trucks next year and beyond.