EFILive Anarchy Mercenary issue

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
It's the wrong operating system or at the very least the wrong speedometer segment in the operating system for the truck. This is a known issue on LMLs. It's the tuners fault.

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
It's the wrong operating system or at the very least the wrong speedometer segment in the operating system for the truck. This is a known issue on LMLs. It's the tuners fault.
Well that makes sense because I've noticed sometimes my speedometer is about three miles off compared to my GPS which before the tune was dead-on. What I don't understand is why it works for a little while and then stops working?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Well that makes sense because I've noticed sometimes my speedometer is about three miles off compared to my GPS which before the tune was dead-on. What I don't understand is why it works for a little while and then stops working?

Because LMLs have a mind of there own.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Danville deserves a mention too :)

Anarchy will come on here shortly and blame you.
Definitely would have mentioned them if they did LML tuning....

Like others have said, they don't offer LML tuning.

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Because it's the wrong speedometer segment in the operating system. And if I tuner doesn't know that, I would seriously question the rest of the tune. This has been common knowledge among LML tuners since EFI started offering LML tuning. There are threads all over the EFI Forum about it. The problem is that some tuners think they can just make one tune and slap it on ever truck. Which is what EFI has become, it's each tuners personal "canned" tune on every truck that comes through the door unless it has extensive mods and truly needs custom tuning. Simple as that. It's the wrong tune for the truck. End of story.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Why are you wanting to try something that no one here is recommending?

Do you actually want help?

What do you have against the efi tuners that have been mentioned in this thread?

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
No no. Someone else recommended it that's all. Just trying to get as much info before I have to drop more money. That's all. No one recommended it so I wanted opinions.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
There is no tuning that compares to EFI live really. The prices are very good for the gains from EFI live as well.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I would tell Anarchy to fix the issues or demand your money back and go to one of the Efi tuners mentioned above. I would not even consider the XRT when there's Efi for a Duramax.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Good luck with that. They couldn't tune my bro in laws truck, and couldn't even figure out how to change the tps for downshift; 1min fix on my own AFTER they refused a refund. No confidence in these hacks. you always hear the SOS from them too about how they have the same tune in other trucks and they're fine. We already had a blow up on this forum over it, so I'll STFU now, lol.

Hendricksfan01

Jul 1, 2016
Good luck with that. They couldn't tune my bro in laws truck, and couldn't even figure out how to change the tps for downshift; 1min fix on my own AFTER they refused a refund. No confidence in these hacks. you always hear the SOS from them too about how they have the same tune in other trucks and they're fine. We already had a blow up on this forum over it, so I'll STFU now, lol.
Yeah I read that blow up. Well we have more trucks to do and continue to do after this. We run hot shots and they will lose a lot of business, if this is how they do business. Social media and good ole word of mouth. I think I ever settled on PPEI. I go through Lake Charles a lot so I thee is a problem I'll stop in. I'm literally sitting here reinstalling the tune for the 5th time today.