danppebdAY.jpg

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
No problemo. It was a lot of fun.

For those who weren't there. When Dan wasn't paying attention, we told the waitress it was Dan's birthday. It wasn't. :D They made him put on a silly hat and they sang to him.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Pat any chance Casper will drag race again this year? We were considering bringing Max'd Out to SEMA, was some rumor that Aaron and the CT crew might bring their truck as well. We didn't get anything decided at Boise, kind of like kissing your ugly sister.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Pat any chance Casper will drag race again this year? We were considering bringing Max'd Out to SEMA, was some rumor that Aaron and the CT crew might bring their truck as well. We didn't get anything decided at Boise, kind of like kissing your ugly sister.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumb:

what are you saying Ken , it just left a bad taste in your mouth :eek: :spit:

Last edited:

Fat_Robi

I may be wrong, but...
Sep 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV / Provo,UT
I just checked the LVMS website and here is what it had.

#
SPEED TV Pass Time
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
#
Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and Test 'n' Tune
Wed, Nov 4 - Sun, Nov 8, 2009
#
SPEED TV Pass Time
Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I don't know if you could somehow get in on one of those events but it would be worth a few phone calls.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
No problemo. It was a lot of fun.

For those who weren't there. When Dan wasn't paying attention, we told the waitress it was Dan's birthday. It wasn't. :D They made him put on a silly hat and they sang to him.

Hahahaha , Pat did it to him at the Rio last year at Sema too . But it really was his birthday . :rofl:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

Casper still has 2 LSR races left this year, so it will stay prepped for LSR until November. Then we put the 4x4 and normal gearing back in it and go drag racing again.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Casper still has 2 LSR races left this year, so it will stay prepped for LSR until November. Then we put the 4x4 and normal gearing back in it and go drag racing again.

To bad we couldnt get the 15 frwy shut down for you to Vegas . You could see how fast you can get Casper to Sema . :D

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
So lets plan on Thursday Night Dinner/Drinks at Margrittaville at 6pm?? That work for everyone?
Looks like we are in too ... flight goes at midnight back to MKE ... I hope Dan get's his hat back from last year :D