AFTER SEMA get together

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Last year a bunch of us got together a night after sema.

Lets do it again. It was a blast last year.

everyone figure out the date that works best and post it and we'll go from there.

Dan, Johnny, Chad, Volker, you guys were all there last year, would you agree it was fun?

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
been trying to get work for Sema . Not sure if I am going to be towing anything up . Time will tell as it gets closer . If I am in town you know i am in to the fun times like always . Poor Vegas strip . LMAO

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
One thing that sucks about SEMA is that you can't bring your kids.

I can understand that to an extent, but for those who have kids that have been raised their whole lives around racing, it's a serious PITA. I can bring the kids to all races, but not to SEMA.

Dunno if we will be there this year. :(

JS2TZU

Dec 3, 2008
Kauai Hawaii
One thing that sucks about SEMA is that you can't bring your kids.

I can understand that to an extent, but for those who have kids that have been raised their whole lives around racing, it's a serious PITA. I can bring the kids to all races, but not to SEMA.

Dunno if we will be there this year. :(

I usually go with a few friends but wont be going this year.:(

I know what you mean about the kids my daughter has been dying to go but I cant take her, shes into trucks just as much as I am she even help me build my caddy truck, :rofl: she gets all pissy when i show her pics of all the vehicles there

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Lets plan on drinks/dinner on thursday night (nov. 5th) at margrittaville again. we'll figure a time out in a few days after some more discussion.

yes no?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Ill be at those too..... Usually some of the vehicles the race wind up at SEMA. The banks crew and a couple other did last year.