2.6 or what ever it's called now build

lawnboy01

Mar 29, 2007
New Philadelphia, Ohio
Thanks Mike that's what I wanted to hear. My hub and rim setup puts the tires too close for my liking, but couldn't find anything in the rules. Time to get cutting.

Care to share the reason you went with the supports the entire length of the frame? I've seen so many different setups and not many like yours.

Trend setter....

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Care to share the reason you went with the supports the entire length of the frame? I've seen so many different setups and not many like yours.

All of mark petros' (greensburg machine) run entire length, clean up to front control arms. Dodge & chev . There are a bunch of his chassis within an hour or two here.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I've been eyeing (as in copy)?

No, not at all. Just stating you weren't the first or setting a trend. The Dillard brother's trucks were like that, I've never paid attention to other Haisley trucks...it was brought to my attention a few years ago when someone asked why mine wasn't "like Haisley's"

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
:thumb:

I just saw the yellow and thought I remembered him saying he swapped some older body on his chassis so thought maybe you got his old sheet metal. Looks killer!

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
:thumb:

I just saw the yellow and thought I remembered him saying he swapped some older body on his chassis so thought maybe you got his old sheet metal. Looks killer!

Chris Morentine from Missouri with the p-pump Dmax bought my old body!

I've had box sides ordered since NOV for my new body and they haven't arrived yet!!!!!