2.6 or what ever it's called now build

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
Anyone have a drawing to make a stand alone wire harness for a lb7? Bare bones wiring

Its little bit more work and every truck is different. We use to offer a blue print type example and ended up back firing with people so now we just have them take really good pics of where everything is located and then tells us what is still on the truck and we go from that.

lawnboy01

Mar 29, 2007
New Philadelphia, Ohio
Its little bit more work and every truck is different. We use to offer a blue print type example and ended up back firing with people so now we just have them take really good pics of where everything is located and then tells us what is still on the truck and we go from that.

Are you making the harness or making the drawing ? I want a push button start. No body modules. I will have all manual gauges. Manual brakes. Hand throttle.

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
We have tried drawings and tried walk people through it over the phone and have FAILED miserably. I was referring to building harnesses on how we gone about it in the past.

What you are looking to do is something that can be accomplished no problem.

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
Lb7 standalone harness's are pretty straight forward let me know if we can help you at all we have done several of them.
Are you going scs or profab for Dropbox/reverser? Who's 20-145 housing fab kit is that?