LB7: 1000 RWHP #2 Only single Turbo?????

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Got some time on the dyno yesterday and made a few passes. Best pull was 982 RWHP (NO CORRECTION FACTOR), but oversped the dyno (going to fast, MPH) and it did not save that run. So here ore the other two runs that the dyno saved.

It will make 1000RWHP on #2 ONLY with a single turbo on a truck that could be easily driven on the street. I just ran out of time to let her cool back down to get my 1XXX rwhp.

By the way this was my "TOW" Tune.....:thumb: J/K and Not "The Big Tune" either...:D

Attachments

• dan dyno.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 174

2006 LBZ

Feb 8, 2011
Calgary, Ab.
Got some time on the dyno yesterday and made a few passes. Best pull was 982 RWHP (NO CORRECTION FACTOR), but oversped the dyno (going to fast, MPH) and it did not save that run. So here ore the other two runs that the dyno saved.

It will make 1000RWHP on #2 ONLY with a single turbo on a truck that could be easily driven on the street. I just ran out of time to let her cool back down to get my 1XXX rwhp.

By the way this was my "TOW" Tune.....:thumb: J/K and Not "The Big Tune" either...:D

Thanks for the help today Dan :thumb: Congrats on the numbers. Look forward to many more PPE tranny kits.

Chad McGregor (DPS, Calgary. Ab.)

Last edited: