1/8 mile discussion and time slips post here!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Now we just need @MarkBroviak to bring his pro mod back out and reset the #6 spot a bit deeper haha.

Killer job this weekend for all of you guys. Seemed like quite a few PBs were achieved. Paul's rail running low 4s on his first full pass blew my mind!
Lol, I was really hoping that someone would actually beat my allison record so I had a reason to get it back out. Not as much fun to break your own records lol.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Marc Zwaan (#48 on the list currently)got a new pb at a race yesterday 6/17/23 while trying to run the 6.70 class! We had turned it down but he knocked a .1 off the 60ft so it still got there faster and he went 6.298. @ 111.55mph! This was fuel only pass which was pretty awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_6874.jpeg
    IMG_6874.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 40

AndreDusek

Jan 19, 2022
Brownstown, Indiana
Figure I should get this on the board before I help someone else go faster than me again :ROFLMAO: Looking at you Paul Vakso! Bowling Green should be exciting @MarkBroviak!!

Car 305 was my pass at Scheid 2020 lined up against the Scheid Dragster. LBZ based Duramax with a 2 Speed Powerglide, tuned by myself - Andre Dusek of S&S Diesel Motorsport, 2500 lbs, 2WD, 29August2020, Time was [email protected] in the "Wagler Dragster"

It was a unique setup, screw blower, with water injection, and nitrous. Controlled by a MoTeC with S&S Diesel Firmware and fuel system.

Attachments

• Scheid 2020 Wagler Dragster Time Slip.jpg
    Scheid 2020 Wagler Dragster Time Slip.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 36

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Figure I should get this on the board before I help someone else go faster than me again :ROFLMAO: Looking at you Paul Vakso! Bowling Green should be exciting @MarkBroviak!!

Car 305 was my pass at Scheid 2020 lined up against the Scheid Dragster. LBZ based Duramax with a 2 Speed Powerglide, tuned by myself - Andre Dusek of S&S Diesel Motorsport, 2500 lbs, 2WD, 29August2020, Time was [email protected] in the "Wagler Dragster"

It was a unique setup, screw blower, with water injection, and nitrous. Controlled by a MoTeC with S&S Diesel Firmware and fuel system.
Welcome Andre, and I can only imagine what has been achieved and not posted about out of the S&S camp....

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal

Added. Let me know if I missed anything

Reactions: AndreDusek

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana

Hell yeah brotha!!! You have made learning the Motec a much easier task than I even thought possible and greatly appreciate everything you have done for us!!! It only gets better from here and we are very thankful to have you on our team!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Paul Vasko made big moves this weekend and we ended today in the semi finals at Bowling Green with a huge PB!!! This thing is a beast and just keeps asking for more power! He went [email protected] at 2450lbs everything else is the same. Hopefully we can bring home the win tomorrow in the finals…

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 14

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ford trans? Thats interesting. Havent heard of many of those combos in the past.

I take it Mark tunes it? Congrats to you.