LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I know its in there but I missed it; LML rims correct Nick?
I really like those tires. I might need a set for the dually!!

They turned out great and complement your pickup nicely!!!:thumb:

Yellowchevy

OE Wheel PYS replica in black chrome PVD.

I really like these tires as well, what size on the dually?

They're LML reproduction wheels with an 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern. He got them off Amazon, they're made by OE Wheels LLC I believe.

Correct and incorrect. I have an account with OE Wheels, so I get them directly from them.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Well it is icy and cold, this thing is a popsicle. I plugged it in last night to keep it warm. In the active hunt for another XJ Cherokee so I can park it this winter.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
OE Wheel PYS replica in black chrome PVD.

I really like these tires as well, what size on the dually?

Correct and incorrect. I have an account with OE Wheels, so I get them directly from them.

Thats good to know. I'd like to put new rims on the Tahoe but theres other things we need alot more.

I've got 235/85 R16's on it right now. I've really been on the fence the last few months to make my dually a single rear wheel so it will fit in our garage easier. Plus I don't NEED a dually, I really like it when I tow but I did just fine all those years with my 3/4 ton's.

All our vehicles are sitting out front of the garage right now being I've got my trailer in the garage that I'm doing work on. So they're Popsicles as well!!!
We were up in Kansas city most all day yesterday for our anniversary and it wasn't too bad considering the rain and it being black Friday!!

Yellowchevy

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Thats good to know. I'd like to put new rims on the Tahoe but theres other things we need alot more.

I've got 235/85 R16's on it right now. I've really been on the fence the last few months to make my dually a single rear wheel so it will fit in our garage easier. Plus I don't NEED a dually, I really like it when I tow but I did just fine all those years with my 3/4 ton's.

All our vehicles are sitting out front of the garage right now being I've got my trailer in the garage that I'm doing work on. So they're Popsicles as well!!!
We were up in Kansas city most all day yesterday for our anniversary and it wasn't too bad considering the rain and it being black Friday!!

Yellowchevy

Well if you make the decision to go to a SRW let me know. Be glad to set you up.

Haha, we would've had the Pilot, my sons CR-V and the truck out, but I hauled the Z06 back to the shop.

Yea it wasn't too bad I stayed in ALL day though. Got to get out today. Happy Anniversary.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Well if you make the decision to go to a SRW let me know. Be glad to set you up.

Haha, we would've had the Pilot, my sons CR-V and the truck out, but I hauled the Z06 back to the shop.

Yea it wasn't too bad I stayed in ALL day though. Got to get out today. Happy Anniversary.

Its one of those things I dream about but probably wouldn't do!! haha If I do though I will give you a call for sure.:thumb:

It's icy but not too bad. Thanks:thumb: It was nice to get out of the house just the two of us for the day; haven't been able to do that since before we had Eli.

Yellowchevy

longball

Jun 8, 2015
Alabama
There are usually factory wheels all over Craigslist for $200-400. Several tire shops usually have some trade ins as well. I believe the guy who started this thread has a tire shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
i have looked all over for factory wheels in nice shape for 1-2 weeks now with no luck. its funny how a few months ago when i wasnt looking they were all over, and now that im looking i cant find anything in decent shape!

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
are OE wheels good quality? i need a set of 16" factory aluminum wheels for my 05 now that i am making it a work truck, that regularly tows 12-14klbs I am looking at these wheels on their site. I would also like to know if you feel these tires would be a good choice to run all year round. I need to find a complete set of wheels before it starts to snow.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Chevy-Trucks/2500-Suburban

Yes they are really nice quality I have sold about a dozen sets. Used to use Factory Reproductions, but they lack in fitments.

There are usually factory wheels all over Craigslist for $200-400. Several tire shops usually have some trade ins as well. I believe the guy who started this thread has a tire shop.

I have not found a set of PYO's on craigslist that were worth much at all around here. I sold my set that were nearly perfect with brand new coopers for $1000. And yes we own a truck stop.

i have looked all over for factory wheels in nice shape for 1-2 weeks now with no luck. its funny how a few months ago when i wasnt looking they were all over, and now that im looking i cant find anything in decent shape!

Thats the problem, they are corroded junk.

longball

Jun 8, 2015
Alabama
06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

I guess we're just lucky in this area. It took about 5 minutes to find these and they're 35 minutes from me. Down south we don't have the salt on the roads that Missouri does though. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448928044.175918.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448928044.175918.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448928044.175918.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 75

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
After nearly 8 weeks of either not driving it, or driving it in rain finally carved out some time for a quick bath.

Damned turned signal light loves the moisture.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Does snow have led cubes in the headlights?

I think your lml did?

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Wow this thing is sharp! The wheels really set it off. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you very much.

Does snow have led cubes in the headlights?

I think your lml did?

No sir that is a Morimoto bi-xenon projector.

A couple more snaps I took before I left town. Still in the active search for a Jeep Cherokee so I can park it this winter.

Check out the frame rails.

Still pissed about the signal lamps but nothing I can do.

The finish on these is still really impressive.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Well I finally pulled the trigger, been wanting to do this for a long time. My best friend got setup with Alea Leather so I made the call and ordered a leather interior.

Red Verona leather RD-017 with black stitching and heated seat option.

color_20150929.jpg

I know many will hate it but I love a white vehicle with red guts.