LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Winter mode engaged. The flatbed needed to rob the spacers off this truck for the rear, so I decided to go ahead with winter setup. TransGo JR., fluid swap and flush with Mobil Delvac syntheics at the end of the week while I am gone.

Also another mileage milestone.

Flatbed is turning out well too.

New lights made a ton of difference.

Before and after.

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Yesssssss. I'm warning you now that I'm going to request pics from all angles so I can see what the offset looks like. :D

And I'm sure you already know this, but there are polished reproduction wheels in 8 on 6.5 on eBay. But they aren't cheap.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Yesssssss. I'm warning you now that I'm going to request pics from all angles so I can see what the offset looks like. :D

And I'm sure you already know this, but there are polished reproduction wheels in 8 on 6.5 on eBay. But they aren't cheap.

I will take care of that no issue. Since they are bolt on no adapters needed, the offsets are spot on. I will run the 1.5" spacer in the rear of course. These should fit nice with a 305/55.

The were not too bad honestly. These are black chrome repros in 8x6.5.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Damn those are going to be sexy on there. I think you should have went 285/55 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
I think our taste is very similar. Love what you do with all your trucks. I wish I had your attention to detail.