LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Oh no. I wish they didn't look that good. Is the whole wheel finished in that color or is the backside different?

see below.

Here they are. Balanced extremely well.

Here is the back side finish.

Warning label.

My wheel spacers were wrong, so this is without. Still looks like I wanted it.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
My wheel spacers were wrong, so this is without. Still looks like I wanted it.

You installed 1-1/2 spacers in the rear at one time, what did you opt for this time and was it was due to the offset/backspace of the wheels and what did are you going to install adapter wise front and rear.?

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
You installed 1-1/2 spacers in the rear at one time, what did you opt for this time and was it was due to the offset/backspace of the wheels and what did are you going to install adapter wise front and rear.?

I used the 1.5" spacers on my flatbed. Ordered another set and they were the hub centric ones that only work on the front. Ordered the right set. They will be here after the holidays.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Tire size is 305/55/20 for those who had asked. I do have to say that I am completely impressed with this tire. For being a private label/off brand I am very very pleased. We picked up this line a few months ago and have sold several of the MT tires and I have been very pleased with the results. These actually have better road manners and are quieter than the Cooper AT3 on the PYOs that I had.

I drug the trailer home today so I could get the Z06 loaded up this weekend and out of the garage.

Did hit a cool mileage milestone on the way home. It had been 25 days since I had last driven it.

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Those wheels look sick! What is the official color name? What is the load rating of those wheels?

Corey

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Used the truck to load up the Z06 to haul back to the shop.

Really digging the 20" look so I am going to sell the bronze wheel and tire setup.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Great looking wheel and tire combo :thumb: Are you still lowered in the front? Any rubbing?

Yup still down 3" all the way around. It gets the inner fender up front in reverse, and hit the tab at the fender liner in the back.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Proper wheel spacers showed up Monday, so I slid them on today. Nice change what a simple mod can make.

Side by side

Before

After

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I know its in there but I missed it; LML rims correct Nick?
I really like those tires. I might need a set for the dually!!

They turned out great and complement your pickup nicely!!!:thumb:

Yellowchevy