01-10 steering box redhead ,PSC ,OEM

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Once you get the correct one in im ordering mine!
You can't!!! Its now marked as out of stock. Me and N2BRK messed it up for you... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last Time I looked, it went up in the $500 range When I ordered mine and got it at the old price. I have a screen shot a 1 or 2 pages 2 back of the price update on this box.Out of Stock.jpg

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
My tracking number just got emailed to me. Due here Tuesday.
Mine was marked shipped yesterday and Due today.

But it only shows that the tracking info was created for the shipment. No Movement. Has not been picked up or accepted by Fed Ex yet. I know that warehouse has to be whiten 50 miles or so of me.

I suspect because there sorting the issue you brought to there attention.

Or they Took my replacement and are shipping it to you from the San Bernadino Warehouse.🤣

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
you guys suck 😅 I am going to be checking my local napa
I am sure it will be straightened out and available again soon after they restock the Bad supply. I found it on Ebay for $511 But No picture of the box.

If anything we did you a favor from getting the wrong box and going through the hassle of the returns. ;)

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Hope not!!

I can’t wait for the me to movement of dmax owners getting the 6 bolt box out of a reman box at Napa or O’Riley’s. lol

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
And the moment of disappointment has arrived.... tried to start a return and only option is a refund since the part is out of stock. Not even a contact option to reach out to any one. But I did find the phone number to rock auto...1-608-661-1376
Calling now to see if I can find this Cara person...

20200807_122611.jpg20200807_122705.jpg20200807_122732.jpg20200807_122755.jpg

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I like that Quote from Billy Madison!!!
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I can't even get a response from Rock Auto. I tried to email reply on an old Email and the ticket is closed. I tried to reply to the Shipping Confirmation cause its sent from the same adress. Nothing.

Napa will have one in the morning for me!!!

I called my contact and while its not the same price I paid at Rock Auto It's at least a fair market price.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
that's my next option if tomorrow fizzles out. My buddy has an account through the Borough he works for that gets like 40% generally. Or alternatively, he knows the local area manager and thinks we can get him to let us rape boxes in inventory to look for a 6bolt in a reman box. Might cost me a can of Skoal and few bucks, LOL. I cast and reload, so handing out ammo opens doors too, LMAO.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Ok, So much transpired since my last post. Received a reply when I was out running around. I explained the issue and also told them to check with Cara since she has a customer with the same issue 😉. I sent them the spec sheet on the New box and pictures of what I recieved.

While I was out running around, The Blower motor resistor took a dump on my daily... I replaced it 5 years ago with one from Autozone because they had a lifetime warranty. Got a warranty replacement resistor and pigtail.

Man what a pain and a reminder why I hate going to the parts store. Not only did I have the Original box for the part and the pigtail, I also know it was registered for the warranty under my number. The Guy can't look it up or do anything for me with out knowing what the part came from 🤯 Mind Blown!!!

Reactions: N2BRK