Allison 5sp: 01-10 steering box redhead ,PSC ,OEM

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
Has anyone else tried the Lee reman boxes? I only had that thing on my 2500 Suburban for ~35k-40k miles on stock tires but dang was it tight as a MFer...

Reactions: 1FastBrick

Jr_Whip

Jun 14, 2022
I Do have the setup, How ever I have not installed it. I did not want to run the Idler brace either. I like the looks of the 7/8 set up.

I purchased everything from Bdsankey. With the exception of the 1.5 inch bar. I found someone that purchased the wrong one and was selling at a discounted price that I could not pass up as it was still new in the box. I also went with the Kryptonite inner outer tierod setup and upper control arms.

I have been waiting on the 6 bolt box with 3 slots to install everything.
Did you ever figure out a way to get the PSC box to work with the PPE steering?

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Did you ever figure out a way to get the PSC box to work with the PPE steering?
It will not work with out re-inventing the wheel and I don't have time to do that. I purchased new moog XD arms and the correct ppe 1.5 bar to work with the OE style tapered stuff.

I really wanted to try the 7/8 bolt stuff but I could not get the correct Box through Napa. Every time we order one, we get a 4 bolt reman and I don't think corporate really cares...we made them aware of the issue but the clearly haven't done anything about it.

I just need time to get it installed.