01-10 steering box redhead ,PSC ,OEM

pl_silverado

Jan 29, 2012
Honestly good catch. I blindly copied the link like an idiot and ordered it as well lol.

It’ll be here in a few days. Guess it’s back to the drawing board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only other one I cross referenced and found a while back was this one. Might order one and see beings it’s amazon, easy return.

Modulus Premium Steering Solutions 97-8418GBS New Steering Gear https://a.co/d/7u7ScTr

08lmm72mm

May 13, 2019
Saskatchewan, Canada
Last edited:
Reactions: Bdsankey

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin

Is that the one you guys are talking about?

I just ordered one, mine is leaking bad hope this turns out good.
It looks correct, guess I'll order one as well and see. I'll return this other one I ordered like a potato.

Reactions: 08lmm72mm

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Found a 6 bolt cardone on rockauto if anyone was interested in trying it. P/N-978418GB

FWIW the BBB reman I put on is not impressive to say the least. It was much better than the worn out one I took off but has a lot more play in the steering wheel than I like. I don’t see it lasting long.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Chinese 6 bolt is supposed to be here Wednesday. That's not bad only 1 week to get shipped from China to Canada. Hope I can put it on right away.
Whereabouts in Canada? I’m an hour from the border so I drop ship a lot of stuff as it’s sometimes quite a bit cheaper.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Chinese 6 bolt is supposed to be here Wednesday. That's not bad only 1 week to get shipped from China to Canada. Hope I can put it on right away.
Mine says it'll be here tomorrow as well but I personally doubt it as it was scanned this morning (4/24) @ 4:14am in Shanghai, China.

I'm hoping they hold up like a PSC as it would a nice piece for the guys who already have front end kits (any 6 bolt/3 flat box, not just this one).

08lmm72mm

May 13, 2019
Saskatchewan, Canada
Whereabouts in Canada? I’m an hour from the border so I drop ship a lot of stuff as it’s sometimes quite a bit cheaper.
I'm in Saskatchewan. Shipping from China for this heavy steering gear was actually relatively cheap for its weight. It actually costs 2-3x as much for shipping to buy literally anything for parts out of the US for me. Go figure.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
This should be Fun!!!

I wonder if they just tell you to keep it and refund you anyway? I have had that happen in the past...

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Just messaged them on Ebay. Sketchy thing it said the user doesn't exist anymore, but I found the store they are associated with and sent them a message asking what's up.
Oh that's lovely....

Well if its anything like one of the Auctions I had.

I initiated the Return/refund Process. Got no response. Sent it to the adress on file with tracking. Finally got my refund after the waiting period. And then Randomly like a month after all that nonsense the package showed back up my door and said it was not picked up by the recipient. LOL

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard

08lmm72mm

May 13, 2019
Saskatchewan, Canada
When I click that link you posted it takes me to a page that says I've purchased it. I'll wait for response from the seller on what to do if they even sell the 6 bolt. At this point I hope they refund me and let me keep it, I'll just put it in haha

I wonder if Brad got lucky like I did?

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
When I click that link you posted it takes me to a page that says I've purchased it. I'll wait for response from the seller on what to do if they even sell the 6 bolt. At this point I hope they refund me and let me keep it, I'll just put it in haha

I wonder if Brad got lucky like I did?

e6c4ce2c818d1780abb660f45a4cd9bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I would "like" the fact that you posted an update. How ever, I also feel bad too that you received the same garbage and don't want to throw salt in that wound....

So, Thank you for the Update!

Sorry about your luck as well. I hope they issue both of you full refunds.