Where to buy a Tech II

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
To anyone wondering, I purchased a tech2 from sico tools, last week, and got it today and it works flawless. Did a fast learn on a truck, used to to diag a Kodiak and pulled codes from an lb7...doesn't seem any slower or faster than the one at the dealer I used. Not bad for $409 to the door (paid the 3-5 day shipping)

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Especially considering how many you can own compared to a real one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
They have them?

Yes they do they are $230

And Tom, you are welcome just wanted to update it. I was a little worried about it but went for it and am very happy with the results. It has all the adapters for obd1 as well. Going to try plugging into my 90 gmc one night and see what it does for it lol

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Yes they do they are $230

And Tom, you are welcome just wanted to update it. I was a little worried about it but went for it and am very happy with the results. It has all the adapters for obd1 as well. Going to try plugging into my 90 gmc one night and see what it does for it lol
Good to know, thanks. Going to have to take a look around and see what else is on there.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Thanks for being the ginie pig Logan!!:D:roflmao:

I'll be getting one in the near future!:thumb:

Yellowchevy

I went through paypal so i figured if i opened the box and it was an old dirty shoe i was covered :roflmao:

Even as far as the feel of it, the chinese kids did well assembling as it feels like a pretty solid unit. doesnt feel cheesy at all. They shipped DHL too which isnt very common around here. It was in Cincinnati Ohio at 5:30 this am, and was delivered here to my work in maryland at 9am. Was kinda impressed. Comes in the hard case and all.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Wouldn't surprise me if they or their neighbors make the real ones too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Was gonna suggest a matco maximus, its been good to my friend and I with our trucks, but then googled price. :eek: