2020 hd

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
This question is directed mostly toward Mike because he has one in possession...
What’s the new 10speed looking like? Nightmare or simple. Stupid shift strategy or brilliant
Weak / Stout?

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
picture.php

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Jesus Christ those mirrors are horrendous. And what’s up with all the amber lights. I’m just not a fan. Maybe I’m too much of an old soul for my age or something.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
you can access the backup camera for 10 second while towing down the road i guess. Nice to check if your trailer is still there hahaahahhaah

I wish someone would come out with a hack for that in the tuning for the lml’s!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Would be difficult. There is a gaping hole where the mirror mounts. Saw a 1/2 ton with the mirror off.
Do like GM did for the gaping hole where the old mirror design mounted: cover it with a cheap plastic plate :roflmao:

I wouldn't mind the new mirrors half as much if they had extended the window glass to fill the hole (like cars) or even brought back the wind-wing.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Do like GM did for the gaping hole where the old mirror design mounted: cover it with a cheap plastic plate :roflmao:

I wouldn't mind the new mirrors half as much if they had extended the window glass to fill the hole (like cars) or even brought back the wind-wing.

Wind wing and floor dimmers......... Life would be great again :woott::woott:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well, pulled the trigger and ordered one today!

Cc/lb 4wd L5P high country. Went into it wanting to get away from a black truck. Wife and I looked at the options and browsed the lot looking at the 1500 with the color choices. Honestly I kinda wanted the dark brown but those won’t be produced till December (so I’m told). Looked at the dark blue and the dark gray. Just not my color and I didn’t want the light gray or white sooooooo black it was lol. Thought about getting the ltz but by the time it’s optioned out, it’s damn near the same as the high country and I hate the color match deal around the head lights. The high country grill all the way across the front to the lights is spot on imho. Made sure she got a black emblem right off the bat too.

Now to see if walker evans has some 17s in 8x180 . I’m pretty stoked on it. Will be cool to get a pic of the limo next to limo squared. 20 year difference (18 of you women get technical)

Last edited:

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Well, pulled the trigger on one today!

Cc/lb 4wd L5P high country. Went into it wanting to get away from a black truck. Wife and I looked at the options and browsed the lot looking at the 1500 with the color choices. Honestly I kinda wanted the dark brown but those won’t be produced till December (so I’m told). Looked at the dark blue and the dark gray. Just not my color and I didn’t want the light gray or white sooooooo black it was lol. Thought about getting the ltz but by the time it’s optioned out, it’s damn near the same as the high country and I hate the color match deal around the head lights. The high country grill all the way across the front to the lights is spot on imho. Made sure she got a black emblem right off the bat too.

Now to see if walker evans has some 17s in 8x180 . I’m pretty stoked on it. Will be cool to get a pic of the limo next to limo squared. 20 year difference (18 of you women get technical)
Congratulations! Where's the picture of the new truck?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well it’s probably still in 15 million pieces. I placed the order for one to be built. Didn’t really clarify that part in my post, did I