Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Can someone make this a poll for me.

Getting ansy about buying a cp3 soon, holding around 22,000 on the big tune. 60 over injectors will be installed down the road but I'm hoping just a cp3 could get me to mid/low 12's. and hopefully get me a not so embarrassing workstock truck. Just wondering the cost difference and whose had luck out of Floor its pump. I realize most on this site will lean towards Wicked, but I would like to know why or is it just a bandwagon thing??

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Can someone make this a poll for me.

Getting ansy about buying a cp3 soon, holding around 22,000 on the big tune. 60 over injectors will be installed down the road but I'm hoping just a cp3 could get me to mid/low 12's. and hopefully get me a not so embarrassing workstock truck. Just wondering the cost difference and whose had luck out of Floor its pump. I realize most on this site will lean towards Wicked, but I would like to know why or is it just a bandwagon thing??

Floor it diesel has become a terrible name in the diesel world... guys waiting a full year after paying and still have nothing? IMHO Shane is one of guys that is honest and his products speak for themselves.

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
Idk I like what I've heard about wicked but run floor it and they do what there supposed to and haven't had any trouble.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Just a quick search yielded these... I know there are many more on Cummins Forum. I would never buy anything from him especially when a Stroker pump is but a phone call away from Shane. Just curious why wouldn't you buy one from a vendor here? price? for 1695$ from Shane you get a brand new LMM Stroker pump with modified regulator. I have NO!! dog in the fight but if you are spending money might as well be money well spent eh?

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111878&highlight=floor

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102457&highlight=floor

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54597&highlight=floor

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
i know a guy in the cummins world thats been waiting for close to a year so far . Ill second on Shane's work and customer service . mine has been flawless

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
What ever my tuner thinks is the best, easiest to tune will be what I buy. Since hes the brains behind it all. Thanks for the links though

FYI from what I have heard from "top" tuners Shane's pump's are very simple to tune... Pat got it working correctly on the first shot, as did Trent, and several others. Im assuming Dustin is your tuner based on your signature, he has tuned Justin's truck with Shanes Stroker pump and 100% over injectors without issue