TS Outlaw Drags called off! (From CompD)

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:"You know, after all the burnouts I saw yesterday afternoon and last night, all the smoke being poured all aver the place, hell the first thing I was coming into town was a white DMax in a 4-wheel slide thru an intersection.":mad::mad::mad::mad:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Sucks, this is why I distance myself from the guys that drink & pull/drag race. If you must drink YOU have NO reason to be driving anywhere :mad: Another reason why I am NOT pulling with our local guys anymore, it's just a party to most. Hate it for the good people that got screwed by this

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
People always ruin a fun time, its ashame.

The 4 wheel Jambore we used to go to got ruined by people turfing the John Glenn tribute, burning out in the Hotel parking lot, and throwing Beer bottles.

WTF are these idiots thinking? Im sure there is plenty of farm land around BG they could have mud bogged on.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
You know, Ill have some beers out at the strip and have a good time but.....
A. I have lost or broke and my racing/driving is over for the nite
B. I was only a spectator

And when I say have a good time, i mean sittin round the pits BS'ing with racer friends or watchin the drags, etc. We dont get plastered and throw shit on the track or anything! Just a civilized evening! Matter of fact, we take drinking and racing very seriously, we had an asshat drink and race and he hit someone else he was racing and trashed his car! He got banned, along with people that fight at the track!

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I bet the fuel bill for everyone at that event is well over 100k. It would have cost us 12-1300 to go and there was suppose to be 4-5000 people.

They parked 6000 vehicles at the pulling track....the TS event has gotten huge.

I feel bad for everyone involved...especially the Perry's and the whole TS crew....people have no idea of the time, effort and money they put into this event. It's their baby...and someone tried to kill it this weekend.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
They parked 6000 vehicles at the pulling track....the TS event has gotten huge.

I feel bad for everyone involved...especially the Perry's and the whole TS crew....people have no idea of the time, effort and money they put into this event. It's their baby...and someone tried to kill it this weekend.

Sounds like someone DID kill it. Hope they find the asshats that did it and get some form of retribution out of it. :mad:

Best of luck to them, hope it can get worked out for another event next year.

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Embarassing.

Obviously the people that did it have very little invested in the sport/hobby. It's unfortunate they didn't ruin anything for themselves or other idiots like them (I have a hard time believing they are serious racers, or even participants in any form for that matter). At least that would appeal to their selfish side and maybe get them to think before acting like junvenile pieces of trash.

Wow. That's about all I can say.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I'm on the 5th floor of the Drury...it's 1am...and I still hear douchebags doing burnouts from the redlights...........amazing.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I'm on the 5th floor of the Drury...it's 1am...and I still hear douchebags doing burnouts from the redlights...........amazing.

Is this the first diesel event you have been to? You seem surprised that drunk dieselheads visiting from out of town do stupid stuff. Every national sized event I have been to I see the things mentioned in here, especially the burn outs. Anyone on this site that attend the shieds event last year?? If you did I am sure you recall the front entrance that had hundreds of people crowded around as people did burnouts as they entered/exit the fairgrounds and each one got flagged to the curb by the police...stupid yes but entertaining...YES

Accelerator

On a Time Out
Mar 12, 2009
this is supposed to be a family event, limit the amount of alcohol allowed in the gates or dont allow it all all on the grounds!!!

Advertiseing the big parties and such is the reason why the track is all torn up. Main reason to be there is to watch racing, not drinking. Wise up or you will never have an event like this again. No other national track would have such things allowed. most say NO alcohol at the gate! There is a reason for that.

Also IF we ever have a event like this again, there should be police around to help keep folks in line.
The results of this event were self inflicted. :mad:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Is this the first diesel event you have been to? You seem surprised that drunk dieselheads visiting from out of town do stupid stuff. Every national sized event I have been to I see the things mentioned in here, especially the burn outs. Anyone on this site that attend the shieds event last year?? If you did I am sure you recall the front entrance that had hundreds of people crowded around as people did burnouts as they entered/exit the fairgrounds and each one got flagged to the curb by the police...stupid yes but entertaining...YES

Yes, Josh. This was my first national event.:rolleyes:

The point is...we've ALL been saying for a LONG time that the BS has to stop or it would screw it up for everyone....nobody listened and now it's happened.

I'm glad it was entertaining for you...but if you were one of the ones at the fence egging them on...YOU are part of the problem too.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

Yes, Josh. This was my first national event.:rolleyes:

The point is...we've ALL been saying for a LONG time that the BS has to stop or it would screw it up for everyone....nobody listened and now it's happened.

I'm glad it was entertaining for you...but if you were one of the ones at the fence egging them on...YOU are part of the problem too.

what did you do abous siad situation? turnign a a blind eye and not doing anything is just as bad egging them on.

not everyone is on the forums that go to and event be that a national or local.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
this is supposed to be a family event, limit the amount of alcohol allowed in the gates or dont allow it all all on the grounds!!!

Advertiseing the big parties and such is the reason why the track is all torn up. Main reason to be there is to watch racing, not drinking. Wise up or you will never have an event like this again. No other national track would have such things allowed. most say NO alcohol at the gate! There is a reason for that.

Also IF we ever have a event like this again, there should be police around to help keep folks in line.
The results of this event were self inflicted. :mad:

That'll make things just as bad as they turned out. If people wouldnt allow this to happen it wouldnt, saying noone can cosume any alcohol and this is going to be a dry event, is just about as stupid and the retards that ruined it for everyone. The thing is diesels are to affordable and it doesent take alot to make stupid amounts of power or smoke whichever, so unless you raise the prices of all used diesels and start banning everyone under 30 from these events your just going to have to get everyone to step up and regulate and police the problems. When these people were screwing around someone should of been out there busting them.

Last edited:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
imho, the "police up your brother" theory doesnt always work when there is alcohol involved. if someone went out and tried to stop all the shenanigans and the people involved were under the influence and unreasonable, it could have gotten really dangerous, really fast. that's the last thing TS needs is brawls and ambulances and cops called all over. TS should have setup a security team that were clearly represented and had been trained in dealing with civil disturbances, employing OC spray, baton tactics, etc. so that the partakers knew there were limits set. i have read elsewhere that overall, the event was chaotic and unregulated this year. if the organizers did that terrible of a job setting simple rules and/or examples beforehand, they deserve what they got this year. I am just glad i didn't go, i would've had no fun and wanted to turn around the second i got down there from the sounds of it.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
imho, the "police up your brother" theory doesnt always work when there is alcohol involved.......

Calling the police immediately is IMO considered as good as policing your brother. Our local tracks have a zero tolerance for alcohol on the premises and AFAIK, they have had few to no problems with shenanigans after hours. They don't even sell beer there.

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
Just to be clear...

I was screwing around when I posted a pic of TANK's truck earlier....

I figured the big ol' date stamp would be a dead ringer that it was not taken at the TS event....

Burner

Old Hand
May 6, 2008
Dead ringer that it wasn't taken at the event....umm, yeah. As a discription of the perp's truck it could be taken wayyyyyyy out'a line.

Thanks for the clarification. :D

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
Just to be clear...

I was screwing around when I posted a pic of TANK's truck earlier....

I figured the big ol' date stamp would be a dead ringer that it was not taken at the TS event....

I think most of us knew that...but boy did you ruffle his feathers...he went to every site he could think of and started threads about you maliciously and erroneously posting false info...I guess your ribbing him in his bumper thread must've really had him thinking you and he were public enemies...

I'm surprised he didn't make it over here...

I think he knows now you were just screwing with him...

ahhh the internet in all it's misguided glory...:D

Last edited: