TS Outlaw Drags called off! (From CompD)

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
Killing the event because someone did donuts didn't make sense. Killing it because the track is F%$# up does.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
killing the event because someone did donuts didn't make sense. Killing it because the track is f%$# up does.

i have friends there right now and from what they said/heard that is the case . Track is too dirty to run on .

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
i have friends there right now and from what they said/heard that is the case . Track is too dirty to run on .

Where they going to sled pull tonight? If not if the track will let them they should run tonight. It's a quick track :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Where they going to sled pull tonight? If not if the track will let them they should run tonight. It's a quick track :D

not shure ? my freinds matt and jason ( maxpowerlb7&calabrie662) are out for the DPC challenge . and dimitri is oiut to compete ( dragstip ) for ts not shure what they got planned . but ya 500ft above see level ;) us guys out west will never get anywere near that good of air .

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
not shure ? my freinds matt and jason ( maxpowerlb7&calabrie662) are out for the DPC challenge . and dimitri is oiut to compete ( dragstip ) for ts not shure what they got planned . but ya 500ft above see level ;) us guys out west will never get anywere near that good of air .

trent come out to NC, try 15Ft above sea level haha

almost had a set of twins like yours but i was to late.....:(

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Seems like we are going to look bad now :(

This taken from CompD

Yeah, I am pissed that I'm making a 1700 mile RT to have it bashed by some tards tearing up the campsite and ruining the track surface for today. Not only has Beach Bend cancelled, the Steak House doesn't want us back because of the Tards drag racing in the back lot and road in front. Two of the hotels have also said they do not want any diesel crowd next year and more may follow. Pulls are still on. It amazes me how these young (18- ~25 ish looking) idiots have ruined this for everyone. I'm sure the kids out tearing up the streets, the parking lots, the camp sites, and recking the track surface are not even racers - just punk kid wantabes.

I definitely feel bad for all the efforts by TS that have gone to waste. Given the actions here this year, I'd be suprized if BG would welcome us back next year.

Sincere thanks to all the young punk JackA$$es for ruining it for all!!!

Oh, and BTW, I hear that there are pictures of a number of trucks involved in last nights episodes. I will also spend the day taking pictures of any tard I see on the streets or hotels tearing it up to post online.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That's total BS. Why would someone do that? :(

Because the people who did it are not true diesel enthusiasts...they are assholes only looking for a reason to party, get rip-snorting drunk and be stupid...and they dont give a flying rats ass about anyone else but themselves.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
At any event, you ARE your brother's keeper. People who are making diesel hotrodders look like buffoons are basically vandalizing our hobby.

If you saw someone spray painting your truck, you'd go ballastic, likewise if someone is vandalizing your hobby.

Pat

Burner

Old Hand
May 6, 2008
King James version..... Let the tards pay for every gallon it took for the racers to drive to and from the track. Also, let them pay for the vendors fuel to and from. Let them pay for track cleaning and park repair. AND something like a 10,000 fine to TS, the track, or something. Everyone made their money EXCEPT for the Diesel folks..... this blows. :mad:

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
I bet the fuel bill for everyone at that event is well over 100k. It would have cost us 12-1300 to go and there was suppose to be 4-5000 people.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Time to police our own. Hunt down the videos (idiots like this always record their stupidity) and lets get these aholes out of our sport.

It does puzzle me that there was nothing posted about CompD, TS, or Scheid banishing anyone, just restraurants, hotels, and dragstrips. Normally more folk will get caught by the organizers than the vendors.

Not that there has ever been a problem out here, but let me say:

"If you show up at a Diesel Event, you represent our family. Expect a blackeye if you screw up."

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
I am truely bummed that this happened. But this is what happens when drinking and partying becomes more important then racing. Why do most people go to this event?
Because of all the drinking antics!
When you have a sponsor posting openly about drunk driving a Prostreet truck what kind of crowd do you think you will get?
The guys that did the damage need to be presicuited to the fullest. But this goes futher than just these jerks. The Sponsors are to blame IMHO for the image that of the event and what it has become. An excuse to drink! Now I do not for one second think that TS or any other sponsor ever meant this to get this out of hand.

Last edited:

MadMooseEngineering

Mar 28, 2008
Boise, Idaho
I am totally pissed off about stupid S*** like this i hope they catch these guys and hang behind a jet powered race car and burn up, cause that is just stupid as hell.

I dont allow stuff like this to go on here at firebird due to the fact i race every weekend out there and it gives us diesel guys a bad name.

:villagers::villagers::villagers: