TS Outlaw Drags called off! (From CompD)

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I received a call from my buddy Mike D stating that the "T&S Outlaw Drag Race" was CANCELLED by Beech Bend Drag Strip track Officials this morning due to unknown persons damaging the Drag Race Campgrounds sometime last night! Apparently, unknown persons did "donuts" on many of the grassy areas in those campgrounds throwing mud and debris everywhere and damaging other areas also! Pretty sorry that the actions of a few have spoiled it for alot of drag racers that traveled a LONG distance to that event!

I hope they prosecute the offenders

Hope it wasn't anybody we know:cool2:. Sucks For those that made the trip from the west ---> (BBD).

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I just read that as well:mad:.... Seems like they even drove down the track:eek: I hope they throw their butts in jail.

I agree it really sucks for those that made the long trip.

Dzlnut

Feb 27, 2008
Homedale Idaho
Jail would be alot easier on them than Diesel enthusiasts would be that drove across the nation to get there .......stupid people..

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
i wonder if Dennis did it :eek::eek::eek: just kidding.... that is def. some bullsh*t there had to be some sort of underlying story though... the night before a fairly large Diesel Event? I wonder if it was meant to disrupt the TS event?

Last edited:

GTA23109a

<-- Prius owners love me
May 9, 2007
Bakersfield, CA
Why would they cancel the event?? That doesn't make any sense to me. Especially one that som amny people have traveled so far to attend. Clean up the track, let the cops investigate and get on with the show. Their response to this seems a little overboard to me. :confused:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Why would they cancel the event?? That doesn't make any sense to me. Especially one that som amny people have traveled so far to attend. Clean up the track, let the cops investigate and get on with the show. Their response to this seems a little overboard to me. :confused:

I agree

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:villagers: Dammit! I wanted to see videos!

Wonder if some "greenies" did it:mad: Regardless, jail would be a vacation from the hell they'd recive from the racers! They must have wecked the timing system or somthin to stop diesel racers.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
From what I read the owner of the track Blake is more then pissed. I think there was more then one idiot pretty much trashing the track, campgrounds, and also around the amusement park :rolleyes:

That was the thing at track when we where there with the vette for the Z06vette fest. There is a small amusement park in the same complex. So it was cool for the kids, we spent one of the days there with them.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
it's a very nice place with even nicer people. prob just a bunch of drunken beer muscled retards. one person does it, then another, then another and before you know each one is trying to beat the other in how much mud they can sling. they should be taken out and beaten, then watch their trucks get inpounded. but first they should have to watch as their truck is used in the sleds pull still it blows. then thrown in jail.

when i read about it this morning i felt soo bad for all the people that took the time to go out there.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Well, that sucks for those that traveled any distance to be there but that's also a solution for the "Should we run the 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile" issue...

Last edited:

duramax215

Team Jacoby
Dec 17, 2008
Waubeka, Wi
well i don't think they should of cancled the race!! i was going to make the 10 hour trip from wisconsin just to watch and thank god i didn't!!

BigRedChevy

Jul 30, 2008
Well guys there was so much mud on the track that they are going to be all day trying to get it ready for tonight's race that they have every Saturday night. There was more than one truck and they absolutely covered the track in mud. I haven't heard yet on whether or not they caught the guys, but there was no way to get the track cleaned up in time.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I wonder what is going to happen the the DPC that is sch. for Monday and Tuesday?

Feb 14, 2009
That SUX....

I have to agree. That is a little overboard IMHO. I understand wanting to have them prosecuted, but shutting down an event of that size just makes for bad business sense IMHO. That is a LOT of lost money for not only them but also the vendors, fans and competitors who attended. It would have solidified them as an Top O' The Line Sportsman to have went on with the show.

As for the DipSticks who decided that enjoying being there and actually being able to watch the event...

I say call out the

:army:

And Open a BIG
:wup: