Newtown Shooting

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
absolutely disgusting. I cant even imagine how the families must feel right now...my heart, feelings, and thoughts go out to them.

I just saw on NBC Nightly News (national news with brian williams, not the stupid local news idiots) that the shooter had an AR-15 and 2 pistols, a sig and a glock. Didnt specify what model sig and glock.

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
I wish they would have waited atleast until tomorrow to push their political agenda's. I can't watch this stuff, its sad + they are rubbing salt in the wound. I turned it on for a second, and they were already interviewing people from aurora Colorado about gun crap.

On another note: I got so mad at the situation earlier, I about punched out the tv. I never get that angry! I can't imagine how helpless the families feel towards this tragedy. It really puts everything into perspective! Life is short man, enjoy every second you have with all of your family members this Christmas! Tell them how you love them, because you never know what tomorrow holds. :(

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Everytime I read about something like is absolutely heart breaking, and sadly instances like this will be used by the nutjobs who support no guns instantly saying if there were no guns then it wouldn't have happened. In reality if there were no guns, then they would just turn to other options....Wether it be knives or bombs..

I just can't even begin to comprehend what could be so wrong in your life that you would do something like this. With the victims being children I think it makes 1000x worse.

If you want to kill yourself, fine.....do it....whatever, but to hurt others before taking yourself out is crazy.

I would have much rather seen this guy live past this so someone could truly make his pay for it instead of taking the easy way out.

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
I feel extremely sorrowful for all the families who lost someone in this tragedy, this is just not something that you ever even imagine in your worst nightmare.....:(

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Was nearly drawn to tears when the news interrupted w/ it ~1130 this AM. Then I heard how many were killed & it just crushed me. Clearly this dude was totally screwed up in the head. There is absolutely no way to rationalize doing that.

I'm glad he did himself in so the gov't doesn't have to waste money keeping him alive & healthy & well-fed for the rest of his life or even given a light sentence on account of being crazy. At least that demon is done.

May God be with all those closely impacted by this tragedy in whatever capacity they need. Feel especially bad for the parents & siblings of those poor babies that were ruthlessly killed.

Mackin, thanks for that prayer. Simple but says all it needs to. I lift it up to God again.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I am a proud dad of a 2 year old girl. She has filled my life with joy one without kids can't understand. The very thought of losing my daughter can make me cry. I can't fathom the anguish these parents are in. I feel terrible for the kids @ the school who are probably terrified and confused about the mental images they will never erase from their heads.

News media is the scum of the earth to use ungodly acts and the nations full attention as a platform for political agenda. Long before guns were other weapons used to take life. If guns were taken away people would massacre school children with swords? Much more humane way to die? WTF people are so stupid. God almighty will clean house on this sick world one day soon and rid obedient mankind of Satans influence. Revelation 21:3,4 is a promise that may comfort those willing to take the time to look it up.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Was nearly drawn to tears when the news interrupted w/ it ~1130 this AM. Then I heard how many were killed & it just crushed me.
I'm not going to lie, I teared up a couple of times today talking about it. I can't imagine how the families of those young children are feeling. The whole thing is just heart breaking.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
As a parent of two, I cannot fathom what these families are going through right now. My families thoughts and prayers are with them.

Just a quick story I want to share.

My grandparent's, neighbor's, two year old daughter was out playing. She wandered off, and no-one noticed. The family heard a screech and a thud. They ran out front to see that she had been hit and killed by a car. The driver was driving 70 mph on a 50mph road, and was intoxicated. This girls father went to the drunk driver that had just hit his daughter as they were handcuffing him and putting him in the cruiser, and told the man that he forgave him for hitting his daughter. I wish I could say I would be a big enough man to do that, but I just don't think I am. I have a firm belief that the shooter will have his dues to pay on the other side.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
As much as it tares our hearts out I cannot fathom the parents, brothers,sisters ,Grand Parents etc how they must feel. Goes even further with the children's friends ,teachers and on and on.

Many will forget or our pain will lesson as time goes on but those very close like mom and dad will cry themselves to sleep for a very very long time . Long after many have moved on. This tragedy is so unbearably sad it sickens me.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
As much as it tares our hearts out I cannot fathom the parents, brothers,sisters ,Grand Parents etc how they must feel. Goes even further with the children's friends ,teachers and on and on.

Many will forget or our pain will lesson as time goes on but those very close like mom and dad will cry themselves to sleep for a very very long time . Long after many have moved on. This tragedy is so unbearably sad it sickens me.

X2 it is just plain sad. Something that none of us here will ever be able to wrap our heads around and figure out the why.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Let's keep this about the families. Leo and FF signed up for this job and should expect to witness the worst.

Nothong is worse then a mom or dad having to bury their kindergartner that just was shot for NOTHING other then going to school! :mad:

Are you FN kidding me? Not one FF or Cop or medic ever signs up cuz they want or expect to see dead people or dead children in particular. They all have families too you know. It hits them just as hard as anyone else.
That's like saying every UPS driver signs up and expects to and likes to deliver F'd up boxes cuz that's part of his job!:rolleyes:

Another sensless mass killing.
My thoughts and prayers are with the families. :(

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
His sucks so bad my niece goes to the neighboring school just a couple streets away her father and i are here in afghan he's my first sgt just glad she wasn't a victim.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Got 4 girls total,can't imagine life without them around. Hell I get frustrated because I don't have the cash for twin turbos,but I can hang out with my girls at the end of the day. Some things in life are way more important,makes me sick to think of how this could happen.

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI

This is SO very true. We are dealing with this in our family now. My younger brother was killed by a drunk driver on 6/30/12. He was 27, too young to die, SO SO full of life, and his death was something that rocked our family and community VERY hard. It won't be easy for the families, you NEVER get over it. As time goes on, it becomes easier to accept the reality of what has happened, but they will always have a special place in your heart. The things that have kept our family strong through it all are first, a strong faith in God and Jesus, and second, very strong support from lots of family and friends.