Newtown Shooting

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
The NRA has been quiet since the tragedy has happened, which is completely different than any other situation that has happened in the past.

So I'll be tuning in to see what they have to say for sure. Not sure its going to be anything good either.

On the note of bushmaster, seems pretty strange that they just up and quit......would think that kind of thing would have to be months-years in the making......maybe I'm wrong though.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
It looks like to me, Bushmaster was going to close the place in MA a few days before the CT incident...?

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
This is still so sad with the funerals going on this week. I sure hope these families can find peace again.

Also contrary to belief I hope the FM and LEO the Paramedics etc all the first responders can again fine some normalcy in their lives, going to be tough even some paramedics there resigned after this. God Bless them for what they did and do.This was a very very bad incident they had to witness first hand.

I'd also like to know why the media or anyone isn't bringing to light that his mother was a prepper . I wonder if being in that environment of doom and gloom of the world can and IS coming to a end soon played any part in his mental stability or lack of? You have to wonder what went through his head . I dunno I understand the mothers actions BUT not so much with this unstable person that lacks some skills in thought?

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
The whole topic of gun violence and gun crime and the reaction to this by the State and Federal Governments is like a self fulfilling prophecy! The run on weapons has spurred the largest sales in history and has created a mindset and conditioning for preparations of hording firearms and discontent and distrust of our Government. This era in American history will be defined as such! I find it all to be shocking!

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Interesting...

[YOUTUBE]c5l3TVHduAE[/YOUTUBE]

i watched this the other day:thumb:. I read somewhere today that it is highly unlikely that a so called "assault weapons ban" would ever pass. It is more geared toward the exspansion of gun laws in place already. Nationwide background checks, no private a.k.a. Liberty sale's, ban on high cap. magazines. even though there has been so much emphasis placed on the assault weapons themselves and the banning of them. It is actually a ploy to lightly expand gun control in small stages.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
You will need your assault weapons to shoot down the new drones that will be attacking American people pretty soon. The new obama proposal is they have every right to kill an American citizen if they suspect you to be a bad guy. They know they will have problems ordering soldiers to kill their own people, so they will do it remotely.( death from above )
Just read that some colleges will be offering classes to students on how to operate these things. :rolleyes: